Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Sparrow

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Thought he was mom today seems to playing with more freedom and could of had another great goal to match the saints one .Top save from James , loved his surging runs and worked hard to break up play ,keep it up spagge:thumbsup::

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Spot on. Sparrow was exceptional today.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
We've kept the faith; he's starting to deliver :thumbsup:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Totally agree, best game I've seen him have in an Albion shirt IMHO. He was the one that always looked like creating something for us today.

D

Deleted member 2719

Sparrow was excellent as was the whole midfield we protected our defence and gave our back 5 a very easy game.............. well done midfield boys.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Really pleased for him - he's really hit top form in recent games.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Matt is a confidence player. This was clearly demonstrated prior to the Doncaster game when he came sheepishly out of the toilets by the players lounge and we had a discussion about the number of pre-match visits required.

4 I think.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We have a few players with class and talent, sometimes they might not be bang on form, but it is in there, and when they have that mindset and chance to do it, ain't it great!?!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I think it was Sparrow and Navarro's best game in a brighton shirt. Our midfield was different class today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sparrow was good but no better than Harley who gets slagged off remorselessly on NSC

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Sparrow was good but no better than Harley who gets slagged off remorselessly on NSC

Harley has the ability but has not applied it at all abliet the free kick he scored.

Sparrow allways puts in a shift but has not quiet got going until recently and has been very good recently.

Harley does not always put in the effort thats why he gets stick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here