Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt on the fans phone in

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
The young lad made some very good points Matt from brighton i liked his ideas on the ticket prices

£17.50 for adults
£10 under 16
£1 for an under with an adult

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Those prices seem spot-on to me. I thought he spoke a lot of sense.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who'll make up the shortfall then?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Was it FalmerForAll? I think he is a Matt and is wise beyond his tender years....

actually he's a darn sight more intelligent and mature than some of the old gits on here.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I can't help thinking prices for away fans should be slashed as their view is so RUBBISH and hardly any teams seem to bring many fans. More away fans would also add to the atmosphere.

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
he seemed to know what he was on about he probs uses this forum matt if you are out there introduce yourself

I can't help thinking prices for away fans should be slashed as their view is so RUBBISH and hardly any teams seem to bring many fans. More away fans would also add to the atmosphere.

No it wouldn't. It would just mean that the away end is MUCH noisier than the rest of the ground. f*** making it cheaper for away fans, I couldn't give a shit if no one ever brings many. I'm only interested in getting as many Albion in there as possible.

Anyway, the view from there isn't as bad as you think, and yes I have actually been in that end.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Totally agree with you.£23-£25 for that view is disgusting.Just gets us a bad reputation and each year fewer away fans come to the Withdean.

For those who don,t want away fans,many years ago at the height of football hooliganism, some clubs tried it with home fans only, and quickly realised that the atmosphere at games without away support was terrible.It didn,t last long.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If those prices were to be introduced then STH revenue would go down considerably as they would need to be reduced as well otherwise a season ticket would be too expensive.

So there would need to be a gamble on whether more tickets would actually sell if reduced.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
:blush: You guys!

I must tell you that it WASN'T me,although I did agree with the Matt in question.

Thanks for the kind words Buzzer,and Alan,I was aware how close I was to giving you a pointless profit:laugh:

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
got some news on Matt

he goes to collage with my eldest

Matthew Green
Cardinal Newman Collage
Loyal Brighton Supporter

also plays cricket for the Sussex under 18s

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
got some news on Matt

he goes to collage with my eldest

Matthew Green
Cardinal Newman Collage
Loyal Brighton Supporter

also plays cricket for the Sussex under 18s

He also plays cricket with me for ST James Montifiore. I thought he spoke alot of sense, definitely prices need to be cut and fast.

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
yer he did

is he a good player then??

chances of him turning pro??

does he play football as he would of played in same sussex side as joe and ollie gatting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here