Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Matt Le Tissier

larus

His views on Covid in hindsight look pretty spot on though
100%.
Masks don’t work (peer-reviews papers prove it).
“vaccines” - (aka gene therapy) don’t work. (Don’t stop transmission nor infection).
Cleveland study proves that the MORE vaccines you have, the HIGHER rate of infection you get from Covid (readily available online).
BTW, if you don’t know that the MRNA injections are gene therapy, then you are an idiot.
Covid IFR was 0.1% - average age of death was 82.5 years old.
No healthy child died from covid, yet lots of injuries from vaccines.
Excess deaths have been running about 10-20% in all heavily vaccinated countries since last year. (Oh, probably down to Brexit lol).

Yep, Le Tissier is so wrong. (Expecting usual abuse from the sheep).

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
100%.
“vaccines” - (aka gene therapy) don’t work. (Don’t stop transmission nor infection).
Cleveland study proves that the MORE vaccines you have, the HIGHER rate of infection you get from Covid (readily available online).
BTW, if you don’t know that the MRNA injections are gene therapy, then you are an idiot.
Excess deaths have been running about 10-20% in all heavily vaccinated countries since last year. (Oh, probably down to Brexit lol).

I agree, Communism is the final covid variant in my opinion.

larus

Yep. CDBC is the next step. Programmable and that will give government control over what you can spend your money on eventually.

Look at what’s happening in China and the social credit system (nah, couldn’t happen here lol).
After all, Canada didn’t shut down the bank accounts of protestors last year - of wait, it did. But I didn’t hear about that on the MSM so it can’t be true :rolleyes:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
100%.

"The Sheep" God help us

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
100%.

will pick on one point, the mRNA gene therapy. seems to come from idea the RNA in the vaccine is modified, it does not change your genes. this simply not understanding what gene therapy is or does, then calling others an idiot. could debunk all the other points, its sad really how so much misinformation gets perpetuated as truth.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

larus

will pick on one point, the mRNA gene therapy. seems to come from idea the RNA in the vaccine is modified, it does not change your genes. this simply not understanding what gene therapy is or does, then calling others an idiot. could debunk all the other points, its sad really how so much misinformation gets perpetuated as truth.

The president of Bayer confirming that they are gene therapy.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

The president of Bayer confirming that they are gene therapy.

the technology used for gene therapy (cutting and splicing genes) is the same as that used to create the mRNA. you hear what you want to hear from the clip, its pretty clear he's refering to the acceptance of the technology concept. gene therapy is where you remove some cells, alter the DNA, then inject the cells into the body so they can replicate with the "fix". with mRNA based vacinces, the mRNA does not alter your DNA, it transfers a template of some protien (the m stands for messenger).

on the one hand its easy to come to the mistaken conclusion, reading about 30 minutes of backgound on gene therapy and mRNA should clear up the mistake. anyone perpetuating the false info is just being duped by people originating that info.

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
What is your opinion on the points he has raised?
I;m sorry i don't enter into discussion with these sort of people. They always act in bad faith and won't change their minds on anything no matter how much evidence you give them. The points are at best misleading or misrepresentation of the actual evidence. Some of it is just bullshit.

larus

the technology used for gene therapy (cutting and splicing genes) is the same as that used to create the mRNA. you hear what you want to hear from the clip, its pretty clear he's refering to the acceptance of the technology concept. gene therapy is where you remove some cells, alter the DNA, then inject the cells into the body so they can replicate with the "fix". with mRNA based vacinces, the mRNA does not alter your DNA, it transfers a template of some protien (the m stands for messenger).

Completely wrong.
One example of the risk is spike protein has been proven to cross the blood brain barrier - there have been autopsies carried out in Germany where the spike protein from the vaccine has benn found in brain cells causing the death of people. You can keep believing that these are safe, but the spike in excess deaths in all heavily vaccinated countries would question their safety.

Huge increase in myocarditis and heart attacks in young people. More sports people are just dying suddenly compared to before the vaccines rollout.

Keep burying your head and believe the ‘experts’.

One question - why should these previously highly respected doctors (Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, etc.) suddenly decide to ruin their careers by going all ‘conspiracy theory’ if they didn’t have concerns. How much money did Pharma make from the vaccines - tens of millions of $. How much did they spend trashing the reputations of those who spoke out.

The MHRA (the department who approves medicines/vaccines in this country) is 86% funded by Pharma - but yeah, no conflict of interest there.
Big Pharma is the most fined industry in history for manipulating trials but you can keep trusting them lol.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Completely wrong.
One example of the risk is spike protein has been proven to cross the blood brain barrier - there have been autopsies carried out in Germany where the spike protein from the vaccine has benn found in brain cells causing the death of people. You can keep believing that these are safe, but the spike in excess deaths in all heavily vaccinated countries would question their safety.

Huge increase in myocarditis and heart attacks in young people. More sports people are just dying suddenly compared to before the vaccines rollout.

Keep burying your head and believe the ‘experts’.

One question - why should these previously highly respected doctors (Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, etc.) suddenly decide to ruin their careers by going all ‘conspiracy theory’ if they didn’t have concerns. How much money did Pharma make from the vaccines - tens of millions of $. How much did they spend trashing the reputations of those who spoke out.

The MHRA (the department who approves medicines/vaccines in this country) is 86% funded by Pharma - but yeah, no conflict of interest there.
Big Pharma is the most fined industry in history for manipulating trials but you can keep trusting them lol.
I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but I do find it incredible how many people are just willing to ignore this stuff and accept the official line, usually just repeating something they've read while having absolutely no idea on whether it is true or not. I also work closely with Big Pharma in my job, and I am regularly surprised at some of the stuff that goes on in clinical trials. It is an extremely murky world.

Your last point is absolutely insane. Is there anybody who genuinely can't see a conflict of interest there? In an industry where the Pharma companies have been repeatedly fined for manipulating the data? It's unbelievable how that stuff isn't front page news every day. Guess it's unsurprising when the general public are more concerned about whether Phillip Schofield bummed someone or not than whether the population are having their health destroyed for profit.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I recently caught Covid and since then have had a massive yearning to collectivise farming and move heavy industry to the far side of the Urals in case the Germans try anything

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here