Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Matt Hancock is a hands-on kind of man.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Wonder if it's just a coincidence that the BBC's newspaper front pages item on the website isn't showing the front page of the Sun today ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A security camera picture in a government building of someone who's been a dead man walking since Cummings revelations and would have a lot of awkward questions had he stayed in office.

I wonder who could have leaked it ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
In the better country of yesteryear he'd resign for telling people not to hug while being a hugmeister himself.

They don't know what the word "resign" even means anymore.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's as an almost gruesome sight as Mellor in a Chelsea kit purring........:sick:
The immortal words of David Mellor when being doorstepped by the press after news of his affair broke : "As you can imagine it's not my happiest wedding anniversary".

Lol.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So I can't see friends and family for months on end because of the rules he introduced but he's allowed to snog whoever he wants, wherever he wants. Is that it?

One rule for them...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Worrying lack of medical knowledge from the Health Minister. She doesn't need a prostate exam, Matt.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Forget the moral part of the story Hancock was clearly in breach of the Covid Regulations and therefore should be subject to a police investigation and should make a statement to the House on why he believes he is above the law and then either resign or Johnson should sack him.

However Johnson will say the public want us to get on with beating Covid and building back better and do nothing.

Last edited:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Wonder if it's just a coincidence that the BBC's newspaper front pages item on the website isn't showing the front page of the Sun today ?

It is, as I normally check out the front pages on the BBC website and I can only remember once seeing the front of the Sun.

Oh and :sick: to that picture which is going to be a challenge to unsee!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not sure who looks happier here

_119086410_gettyimages-1325360099.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here