Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Derbyshire???

westy

Jul 25, 2003
would add that bit of height upfront too at 6,1'. Get him in.

Remember seeing him in a cup game for Blackburn and he destroyed the opposition. Thought that day I would love it if we could sign a player like him..

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
awesome player. Blackburn fans rave about him. was held back in preference for big money forwards there, but when he played he scored and looked the part.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Had we not signed CMS I would be 100% sure we will not get Derbyshire. But now I am only 95% sure.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Watched him a few times when he was much younger on loan at Wrexham (2005-06 season) and even as a 19 year old he was awesome ... would be a great signing

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Has never really had the chance to show what he can do over a full season. Playing regular football I reckon he could bag quite a few at this level. Have no idea what a "nominal fee" would be, as I guess that's up to Olympiacos. I imagine his wages would be pretty high.

We'd certainly have strength in depth up-front (more than I can ever remember us having), but would we be able to keep them all happy? Could we see any sent out on loan? (Toby?)

northernblue

Nov 24, 2010
Not a chance we could afford his wages!! He has had a stinker going over there really! He was doing well at blackburn and what looked like a pregessive career move looks like taking him a step backwards!!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Can someone please explain to me why he is leaving?! First season their he became a hero scoring in the Greek Domestic Cup final against their arch rivals, the next he goes to Birmingham and now he can leave?!

Have i missed something??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here