Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Cardle.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
It's only love played by Alex Lester this early am,know nothing about him until i Googled him. Don't do X-Factor (cant stand it) anyone know is this his own effort ? :shrug:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Brc15v2Dk

According to the Mirror album review it was written by him in collaboration with Paul Statham.

1. It’s Only Love (Matt Cardle / Paul Statham) - Matt has used his record label woes and his heartache over his split from his dancer ex-girlfriend Sarah Robinson this year to pour some emotion into his material but, despite his sadness, the opening track is a catchy little number. The feel good factor features heavily in this song which will get you singing your heart out in your room when you think no one is listening. With the focus on the beat of the drums laid over a simple piano and guitar melody you will find yourself bopping along in no time. Will it set the charts alight when it's released as a single? Only time will tell...

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Seems a little puzzling why he needed to be on X-Factor if he can write/produce tracks like this. Lets face it X-Factor only seems to be a medium to front someone elses songs and make Simon Cowell even more dosh.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seems a little puzzling why he needed to be on X-Factor if he can write/produce tracks like this. Lets face it X-Factor only seems to be a medium to front someone elses songs and make Simon Cowell even more dosh.

How do you think he got the money to produce a track like this? There are THOUSANDS of people with this level of talent but no money and no breaks.

I am not defending the X Factor though, don't get me wrong.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
How do you think he got the money to produce a track like this? There are THOUSANDS of people with this level of talent but no money and no breaks.

I am not defending the X Factor though, don't get me wrong.

Fair point,maybe so perhaps it is time we sort of have a music revolution again like punk/new wave you get my drift.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here