Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mathis Bolly

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
We've made enquiries about Mathis Bolly, currently plying his trade in 2. Bundesliga for Fortuna Dusseldorf. He has fallen out of favour at Dusseldorf having tested the patience of their head coach one too many times and may be available on loan.

Bolly is rapid, and can play up front or out on the wing, needs to sharpen up in front of goal however with 10 goals to his name from 83 professional games but with work from our coaching staff could be a rough diamond.

450px-Mathis-Bolly-2014.jpg

Does he win an award for the player that looks most like his own Waxwork?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
big, strong,fast, and young just has to get into the opposing area and get hit with the ball ...........whats not to like

is he going to be cheap though

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Tbf if true he looks more of a Buckley replacement than a striker, from the video. And one in eight (ish) would be 5 or 6 a season, so again would suggest he's thought of more as a goalscoring winger/inside forward than an out and out no9.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tbf if true he looks more of a Buckley replacement than a striker, from the video. And one in eight (ish) would be 5 or 6 a season, so again would suggest he's thought of more as a goalscoring winger/inside forward than an out and out no9.

That's how Thierry Henry started out.

#justsaying #nopressure

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
FFP.

Too expensive but berk has found someone fron Buxton reserves who is cheap and 4 ft 10 ins

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What if we were to sign him and he turned out to be a success.
With all the baffoons attached to the club he'll end up being an immaculate conception.

Obviously Burker doesn't know quality when he sees it. (Walton was an Aspinall signing :facepalm:)
The finished finn couldn't have signed him, what with him knowing nothing about football.
Bean counting Barber definitely wouldn't spend money, straight out of his wages.
Bloom, let's be honest has done nothing for the club over the last 5 years.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Hmmm FFS! Toko anyone? Feel like Groundhog day????? Can we have some PROVEN ability please? Elliot for rest of of season. Glenn back on loan and the best available sturdy premiership (hang the cost) central midfielder available on loan. That is all.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
What if we were to sign him and he turned out to be a success.
With all the baffoons attached to the club he'll end up being an immaculate conception.

Obviously Burker doesn't know quality when he sees it. (Walton was an Aspinall signing :facepalm:)
The finished finn couldn't have signed him, what with him knowing nothing about football.
Bean counting Barber definitely wouldn't spend money, straight out of his wages.
Bloom, let's be honest has done nothing for the club over the last 5 years.
I realise you are mucking about Stat - its just taken a bit of time for me to get your sense of humour:wink:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Sounds like another cheap gamble....player with a bad attitude

We have a great record in turning around such players. Didn't we sign Monakana, who made the transition into our first team, became indispensable and has regularly torn up Championship defences?

Oh.....

Seriously though, I'm open to such signings, we need some flair and at a reasonable price. My only reservation is that we don't sign makeweights who are not quite good enough for the Championship. I have my fingers crossed that Bolly (or other forthcoming signings) get a decent chance to show what they can do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here