Matches on tv tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Ch 5 Full coverage of Liverpool v Lille.
ITV4 Full coverage of Werder Bremen v Valencia and Sporting Lisbon v Atletico Madrid, but not Fulham's home leg against Juventus as far as I can see.Why not?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
shame its on ESPN as every f***ing pub will have Livershite on :nono:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Cracking match so far on ITV4 - Werner Bremen vs Valencia

Just gone 2 - 0 to Valencia (3 - 1 on aggregate) but been end to end with good chances for both teams.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bbc:
"Fulham goal: Right then, who wrote Fulham off? Not me. Paul Konchesky bends in a cross from the left and Bobby Zamora holds off Fabio Cannavaro, chests the ball down and fires home an absolutely blinding goal. Are you watching Fabio Capello? He is you know..."

MUST SEE THIS GOAL!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Cannavaro sent off, Zamoras free kick well saved. This one just got interesting.

Looking at the running commentry on Sky score centre it sounds like Zamora is causing the Italians defense a lot of problems

Come on Fulham

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Good lord this game is ridiculous. Both teams are getting chances every single attack! pitiful defending from both teams though.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Looking at the running commentry on Sky score centre it sounds like Zamora is causing the Italians defense a lot of problems

Come on Fulham

Yeah got them in all sorts of bother. Might be a bit quieter now Grygera's on, Cannavaro just couldnt compete when the ball was in the air.

Good goal too, maybe not as good as BBC said but nice strength and finish. Problem for Fulham is can they create enough chances?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Good lord this game is ridiculous. Both teams are getting chances every single attack! pitiful defending from both teams though.

Almost like watching the Albion's defense at work when Smith was in goal earlier in the season (ok there not quite that bad)

Bremen need to be hitting the target with their efforts

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
2-1 Fulham. Gera with the goal. Game on. Find a stream if you can, this is a cracker.

"They cannot handle Bobby Zamora" - Craig Burley. High praise indeed.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
2-1 Fulham. Gera with the goal. Game on. Find a stream if you can, this is a cracker.
Interesting. I'm watching the other game even though I have espn. not sure I want to turn over though as this one is a great game also..???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports