[Albion] Match Thread: Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wannabe Brighton & Hove Albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Mitoma started really well and I thought he would run riot but then he seemed to just get a little predictable when they doubled up on him like he did at times towards the end of last season. He’s just got to work on being better when he is crowded and when he works that out, he will be unplayable.

Still made our goal mind.

I think we use him a bit too much. He’s going to run out of ideas a bit if we are always passing out that side, Solly was pretty quiet overall as he wasn’t getting as much of the ball.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Couple of times I wanted Mitoma to dip his shoulder and go left, seems to be his weakness. He’s great going inside or out when wide, but centrally his style to nearly always cut inside and look for a through pass.

This is more of the same from the end of last season - first half didn’t impress me much. All fizz and no gin. But it’s the first half of our first game of pre-season!!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Simon Adingra. Looking forward to this

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Also and completely off-piste; been watching Bunch of Amatuers on youtube in my spare time, didn't realise Gallagher had a brother playing at Dorking. Quite entertaining if you have the time for it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I swear I can hear @bhafc99 booing Cucurella on behalf of all of NSC. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports