Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match of the day tonight

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
J Jenas I like him as a pundit, he knows his players had Maupay nailed.

He said Maupay isn't a great scorer but he's a scorer of great goals. That may be fair comment for the moment.

Jenas is OK but he can be a bit 'old school' with his 'fair challenge' and I am constantly expecting him to declare that 'its a man's game'. :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was. Ridiculous. MOTD is desperately in need of a reset.

Careful what you wish for. Soon it will be presented by 'The Squad' and DJ Spoony, with weekly updates from Arsenal TV, blud, endless 'debates' about whether Chelsea are 'bigger' than Citeh, and no game highlights unless a top six side are involved.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Careful what you wish for. Soon it will be presented by 'The Squad' and DJ Spoony, with weekly updates from Arsenal TV, blud, endless 'debates' about whether Chelsea are 'bigger' than Citeh, and no game highlights unless a top six side are involved.

Indeed. Let Ski Sunday be a lesson to us all

Used to be a gentle winters evening diversion, watching a series of tightly clad continentals plummiting down vertiginous slopes, with the occasional entertaining crash ('oh look they are showing someone in 27th place, this shoud be good') to a background of cowbells and snowy peaks .

Now it's all reportage, 'latest trends' and Big Air.
F*ck off.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

MOTDX then?

I would wager that like me these programmes are not aimed at our demographic.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've got Adam Webster's hair style at the moment. Great determination for his goal.

MOTD is so predictable in its running order, been like that for years now.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
I expect it to be moved to BBC 3. Whether that is on mainstream TV or online depends on the current whim of a child-scheduler at Media Citeh.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
He said Maupay isn't a great scorer but he's a scorer of great goals. That may be fair comment for the moment.

Jenas is OK but he can be a bit 'old school' with his 'fair challenge' and I am constantly expecting him to declare that 'its a man's game'. :wink:

Heard and seen this before is it actually a JJ post/comment as in live stream ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Soon they will move it to bbc 3, like above, to dovetail with the bloody rue Paul crap!

I tend to wait until sky have the goals etc on as MOTD annoys me intensely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here