Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match of the Day tonight - Crystal Palace anyone !!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I've had better weekends :)

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
There is at Stat Towers.

MotD was videoed.

The recording device has been moved to a sacred shrine that Ganesh would feel at home.
From there yesterday's MotD will be playing on a continual loop

It looks a little like this:-

View attachment 79775

Every 20 plays the recording freeze frames on the palace fan ecstatically holding his child aloft.

Did Jesse Lingard consent to being sprayed with gold paint?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Ha

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
He is the best header of a ball in Europe - Phil Neville. That was the second funniest thing I saw on TV last night.

Did anyone notice on the C5 show how chastely the blonde was dressed? Bit of a change from last week when Maddog seemed to spend the whole prog trying to not look up her crotch.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
When Zaha got Palaces opening goal,has Pardew been teaching them how to dance rather than how to defend?
A dance that was as awful as Pardew ws at Wembley,and a very similar outcome.
I don't know if it's possible to link the two dances on one gif,but it would be a thing of wonder if possible.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Worst day in their 5 year history BUT be careful how smug you are on the franchise as try are only 14 points off where they all thought they'd finish.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Just watched MotD....been saving it up until I'd done a few of my weekend chores :)

What a classic! You don't even get that sort of defending in League 2! It was so bad you have to assume that the players almost wanted to lose. So many wonderful moments in that game, but my favourites were possibly (a) Benteke and Wickham getting in each others' way in the six yard box with the goal at their mercy; and (b) Cabaye's pathetic attempt to clear off the line (during which he handled the ball, and then prodded it straight to Fer, who promptly slotted it home).

What I couldn't understand was how unorganised - almost uninterested - Palace were in the final few minutes - for the free kick that led to the 5th Swansea goal, they couldn't even be ar$ed to mark up - they were all over the place.

So - thank you BHA & CPFC - a hugely entertaining weekend all round!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely ASTONISHING that by far the most consistently ABYSMAL team in the entire country (a) stayed up last season and (b) are still somehow outside the bottom 3. Hows that work then ? The Premier League must be utter SHITHOUSE.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Coven-try?

iPhone predictive. I do of course mean their - the franchise 2010 is the only one in the football league that is that new. The other franchise is about 15 years old I believe.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've watched the match about 6 times now and it still doesn't get boring. One thing however that is very disconcerting is Bob Bradley's accent. I'd never heard of him before and when I first heard him speak I thought he might be Dutch but then I saw his name and googled him and shocked to find he's a proper New Jersey Boy.

Seems like a decent bloke though unlike Pardew who couldn't acknowledge the blatant shove on Cork and blamed the ref's decision on that for changing the game. And so much for "conceding from set pieces is not us". It bloody well is and I'm really not surprised when you rely on your marquee forward to be the last man when defending free-kicks.

Saying all that though, I still believe in Pardew and he's clearly the man to get them out of this rut and I think he deserves at least until the end of the season to change things around, that's if Palace can keep hold of him when Real Madrid start trying to steal him away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here