Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match of the Day tonight - Crystal Palace anyone !!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Actually a good result for us, Parish has to get rid of the dopey prick now. I have no doubt we will stay up if he goes but be relegated if he stays. Good chance of being on first as well as it was quite an exciting match for the neutral.
I would watch you lot on Motd, but I doubt I will live that long.

Yep - great result for you :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's ok, at least Glenn Murray's return to the weed has been a flop - imagine if he was banging them in and winning BHA points - imagine if an ex seagull banged the winner in the last min against them. Imagine.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Boom - blame the ref, call everyone but yourself shitehouse and leave.

Textbook Pardew.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That must be the worst set of goals ever. Horrific defending from both sides.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's all very well laughing at Palace but you forget they will finish in the top six as most of the smug Nigels on here keep telling us.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Weird looking bags under Pardew's eyes. Sleepless nights perhaps. It looks a bit like the bottom of his face is melting.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
download.png

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Boom - blame the ref, call everyone but yourself shitehouse and leave.

Textbook Pardew.
Did he have the audacity to do that? Missed the interview as the freeview aerial decided to go funny. Their defending is HIS fault and HIS alone. He looked as though he was going to cry at the end of the match. I for one, hope that nasty, dirty, cheating scum did.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did he have the audacity to do that? Missed the interview as the freeview aerial decided to go funny. Their defending is HIS fault and HIS alone. He looked as though he was going to cry at the end of the match. I for one, hope that nasty, dirty, cheating scum did.

Yes, yes he did.....then said there were 9 bad goals.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Palace fans are saying that Pardew was having a lot to say to the Swansea bench when Palace went 4-3up, shameMOTD didn't show it.

Classy as ever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here