Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match Of The Day - 22:20 On BBC One

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Shearer talking out of his arse.

If he had ‘run’ through Maupay I’d have no complaints but he put both hands on him and pushed him over.

Exactly. Corners will be great fun this season if blocking runners now means you can be thrown to the ground. That was completely different to running through someone or being too strong. He put up two hands and shoved him. I give it three weeks of these shoves getting better and better until var steps in. I wonder which team will be the first to be pulled up for “being stronger” - Shearer is just full of macho nonsense.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Exactly. Corners will be great fun this season if blocking runners now means you can be thrown to the ground. That was completely different to running through someone or being too strong. He put up two hands and shoved him. I give it three weeks of these shoves getting better and better until var steps in. I wonder which team will be the first to be pulled up for “being stronger” - Shearer is just full of macho nonsense.

Us, obviously.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Cant wait till a Newcastle defender gets thrown onto the running track by Duffy and the ref gives the goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here