Match day programmes?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I have always bought one in the past as they have been a pretty good read although most of whats in them can be found via the website / argus etc. I stopped this season due to the cost increase as it I feel that one read and then they get filed in the loft so to keep my costs down I don't bother now. I have seen them this year and they seem as good as ever but for me it was just about reducing my costs on a match day as to why I've stopped getting them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still buying one and normally read at various times in the week after the game.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I always get one and I normally have a flick through to see what's in it before the match starts and I normally start reading it whilst I'm queueing for the train. Then I read the rest of it when I get home if it's a Saturday and if it's an evening game I'll read it the next day. Then it gets put in a draw.

Promotion

Aug 27, 2011
Nearby
Bought one every game up until this year. It's not so much the price rise although that does play a part, it's about keeping the cost down per game. Something had to go. Stopped buying programmes and hat-trick tickets, still buying pie and a few pints.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I always buy one. I read them before the game and at half time by which time I have normally finished it but if not then when I get home. I will also go back and read old ones occasionally.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They do, in the Superstore

wish they would sell them after the game,never know where to put it when bought before the game ?

And you get the 10% discount so cheaper. I don't buy every programme, only the ones where we've had a memorable game. I peruse them at home during the week.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The content in them is superb compared to most other programmes I pick up away from home, so I always pick one up.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yeah I still do , slowly running out of places to put them mind

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I have always bought one in the past as they have been a pretty good read although most of whats in them can be found via the website / argus etc. I stopped this season due to the cost increase as it I feel that one read and then they get filed in the loft so to keep my costs down I don't bother now. I have seen them this year and they seem as good as ever but for me it was just about reducing my costs on a match day as to why I've stopped getting them.

I've done exactly this. Having bought a program for every match I've ever been to over 25 years of following the Albio, I've now stopped. It's actually been quite a freeing experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports