Match day music at the Amex...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I hope Rizzle Kicks pay us something everytime their song gets played. Seriously, it has been played at EVERY Amex game since the place opened. To suggest the choice of music has become stale would be one of the all time great understatements. Not a moan, obviously it's not that important, but is it possible to mix it up even slightly?! I'm one of those people who is in their seat, pie in hand, just after 2pm (on the rare occaison we've got a 3pm kick off!) to read the programme and it's impossible to miss the fact the PA box only appear to have about 5 songs they can play. If it's necessary, I'd be happy to provide a CD with fresh songs they can play. I'm not saying anyone else would be too happy about it, but atleast it would be a change!

Also, I encouraged some German students I know to attend the Bolton game. There were 5 of them in the South Stand, proudly sat there from 2pm onwards just watching the ground fill up and watching the warm ups. I'd emailed the relevant department requesting something a bit, well, German to give a little nod to them but instead there was the usual mix of Rizzle Kicks and the other couple of songs they have. I got a nice reply from them on the monday before the game though, saying they'd do everything possible to play either Scooter or Rammstein (would have been amusing to say the least!), even if it was before the majority of people arrived. I was there just after 2 and nothing. Which was a shame, but not a raving disaster and please don't think I'm suggesting it's spoiling the experience or anything else, it's just a suggestion.

Thanks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports