Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Day call outs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hello peeps
My brother turns 18 on the day of the Leeds game, and he is a season ticket holder, how do i get one of those birthday announcements?
ie who do i need to contact?

I suggest you ring the clubs main office first of all or contact Matt Hicks ? They are usually quite good at organising these sort of things.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hello peeps
My brother turns 18 on the day of the Leeds game, and he is a season ticket holder, how do i get one of those birthday announcements?

I suggest you ring the clubs main office first of all or contact Matt Hicks ? They are usually quite good at organising these sort of things.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hello peeps

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody NSC, I am now posting twice

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
at the cricket, you can just ask the bloke for an announcement - however, i feel they should stop this policy after the SHAMBLES of the last day-night match :angry:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Phone the office. My eldest got a happy 8th birthday, 1st game of the season - they even mentioned his little brother's name - 2 happy little boys in the family stand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here