Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Masturbating Dogs

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
One of my students made it known that he had masturbated a dog a couple of years ago for a bet of £10. Aside from it being a Rottie, and therefore almost a death-wish incident, what the f*** is up with that? Has anybody else done it or met someone else that has ever done something like this before? I have just advised other students not to shake his hand until I can come up with something more effective! He is a very quiet, very good student and clearly now wishes the world would swallow him. He has also been nicknamed DW - for Dog Wanker, in line with Train Wanker, Bus Wanker and Briefcase Wanker.

Should I talk to his parents, or might I end up hearing more than I realistically want to?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
No, he was deadly serious. He told someone in confidence and of course that confidence was broken straight away. I asked him if it was true and he admitted it was. He looks shattered now, but I am not sure why he told anyone in the first place. The whole College will know by Monday, and he will be subjected to "Dog Wanker" calls everywhere he goes. I told him that the novelty will wear off, but let's be honest - it won't!

He comes from Southampton, if that helps?!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Apparently police dog-handlers really do handle their dogs...if ya get my drift!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I have very little knowledge of the Dog's body and parts so what actually happens. Do they ejaculate in the same way as a human would?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
did you offer to wank your mate to become MW?? Mate wanker:nono:

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
ive heard the phrase ...give a dog a bone, but give a dog a ham shandy?? your aving a laugh....guy wants putting down pronto!!!!! what was his name by the way .. wayne kerr ???

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Pigs are funnier.

DSC03352.JPG

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Those that were social outcasts at our school used to do farming or they were social outcasts because they did farming. One or the other.

They had to partake in masturbating pigs at various times of the year.

I have masturbated a dog once and she wouldn't leave me alone after that. I even found a pair of her knickers when I moved out of the house at the end of the year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here