Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Masterpiece of timing by the club

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Season tickets drop through the letterbox the exact same day as Bobby Z's on the front page of the Argus holding a Tottenham shirt.

Timing Perry!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Yep, mine dropped on the doormat today aswell and i cant believe i felt no emotion whatsoever, this is the first season i've not been excited about in a long while... Maybe its coz i'm gettin old!
:nono:

Blue and White

Jul 5, 2003
You are getting old.. the Blue and White household is gripped by fevered excitement. New season... new era... Come on!!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Got mine too and also feel very deflated. It seems as if the club are taking the piss somewhat although I couldn't say why I feel like that. Just an irrational thing. Let's hope Sir Stevie does something to cheer us up next week.

Incidentally, anyone wondered how could Dick Knight have set the transfer budget for the coming season before we sold Zamora? Sounds like Coppell will be getting next to nothing for players. God, do I feel depressed. Can someone give me a reason to be optimistic pse? I see mid-table obscurity coming....

:mad: :shootself :nono:

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Blue and White said:
You are getting old.. the Blue and White household is gripped by fevered excitement. New season... new era... Come on!!!

I have to agree here too. Tom, lighten up, we all knew that Bob would go sooner or later, get over it, we're in a new era now, THE REAL STEVE COPPELL ERA !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here