massive wolves turnout

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I rather suspect that Wolves fans realise that these days it may not be possible to get into certain games without tickets. And we relegated them from the old division one in 1982 and I don't recall an iota of trouble.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
It kicked off outside the ground at Wolves and on the way to the station, didn't think it was anything major but apparently Wolves want revenge..

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Speaking to a Charlton supporter at work today, he told me they were a disgrace at the Valley on Saturday. It very much looked to him as if they were prepared to vent their spleen at anyone. By all accounts there were a few minor scuffles outside the ground when usually there are none.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Whereas I think there may be a few exceptions, I think that there will be mostly sheep in Wolves clothing as historically they have not tended to be naughty.

Besides, the reasonable ones will have recognised that they stole a point from us at Molineux (or whatever)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I shouldn't worry about The Dogheads. When they get down here & see a large expanse of water that isn't a reservoir, their heads will go bang.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Whereas I think there may be a few exceptions, I think that there will be mostly sheep in Wolves clothing as historically they have not tended to be naughty.

Besides, the reasonable ones will have recognised that they stole a point from us at Molineux (or whatever)

100% inaccurate, think harder

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Clueless.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Traditionally the last game of the season always used to be a little naughty

one fixture you'd always look at straight away as soon as they came out

remember Sheff Utd at the Goldstone???

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
This is another championship club with lower average attendance than us. We have played them many times before with very little aggro, quite often at the end of the season in bright sunshine. We usually score 3, and they very politely lose, at least that's how I remember the 80"s.

So they get 2,500(ish) tickets, no more as we can sell them to our own fans. Then a couple of hundred ticketless numpties threaten to turn up? Wow, scary, not.

Cannot get into game and attract police attention, afternoon over. In town on a Saturday night, bank holiday or not? Many have tried (Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham etc), to be fair only Pompey had any success, but that was an 'in and out' job, not here for the weekend just that evening, off season too.

So please stop quaking youngsters, Wolves will be no worse than Leeds, Palace or Millwall, and probably will go home quietly on Saturday afternoon instead.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
This is another championship club with lower average attendance than us. We have played them many times before with very little aggro, quite often at the end of the season in bright sunshine. We usually score 3, and they very politely lose, at least that's how I remember the 80"s.

So they get 2,500(ish) tickets, no more as we can sell them to our own fans. Then a couple of hundred ticketless numpties threaten to turn up? Wow, scary, not.

Cannot get into game and attract police attention, afternoon over. In town on a Saturday night, bank holiday or not? Many have tried (Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham etc), to be fair only Pompey had any success, but that was an 'in and out' job, not here for the weekend just that evening, off season too.

So please stop quaking youngsters, Wolves will be no worse than Leeds, Palace or Millwall, and probably will go home quietly on Saturday afternoon instead.

really?

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012

So please stop quaking youngsters, Wolves will be no worse than Leeds, Palace or Millwall, and probably will go home quietly on Saturday afternoon instead.[/QUOTE

If this is how you remember the 80,s then how come you have failed to point out that you used to crap yourself at the site of leeds , spurs , etc etc :)

Jan 30, 2008

Darren knows best :rave:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports