Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

massive wolves turnout

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
In the past we have had Wolves coaches stop for a drink in Haywards Heath and we have had no problem with the fans. It's a shame that we might put down Dean side however he wasn't as good as Richard Tiltman:tosser:thank you Barry Lloyd for not having a sign on clause. What did we sell him for to Oxford and how much did he go for after that?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If its anything like the supposed herds of ticketless Arsenal that never showed , then those that like to take thier knitting with them can still do so without fear of having your number 4s confiscated.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are we really that tinpot to be worrying about the number of Wolves supporters, who probably won't come down anyway ???

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If its anything like the supposed herds of ticketless Arsenal that never showed , then those that like to take thier knitting with them can still do so without fear of having your number 4s confiscated.

This exactly....what is all the flaming fuss...if there are a few 'weekenders' then they will be rounded up and put in a few selected establishments,.... no problem.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Scarborough all over again... :rolleyes:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Is it a massive turnout of wolves, or a turnout of massive wolves, or could and should the adjective be applied to both nouns, so that it becomes a massive turnout of massive wolves.

Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying myself, but I presume the wolves should have a capital letter...................

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Is it a massive turnout of wolves, or a turnout of massive wolves, or could and should the adjective be applied to both nouns, so that it becomes a massive turnout of massive wolves.

Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying myself, but I presume the wolves should have a capital letter...................

You got a bird?

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Leeds rioted in Bournemouth - Bank Holiday weekend in May 1990 and that was to win the title!

If Wolves get relegated at the Amex, a lot of their fans will go for it and cause carnage. League One football and the prospects of trips to Gillingham and Crawley? F**k that, might as well get a banning order.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Definitely won't be one for the faint-hearted, I've already sold my ticket to a bare knuckle fighter who threatened me with an atomic wedgie if I didn't.

I...would...NOT...want to be at the Amex for this one. More fool those who decide to attend. Reap what you sow and all that.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
In the past we have had Wolves coaches stop for a drink in Haywards Heath and we have had no problem with the fans. It's a shame that we might put down Dean side however he wasn't as good as Richard Tiltman:tosser:thank you Barry Lloyd for not having a sign on clause. What did we sell him for to Oxford and how much did he go for after that?

Saunders? £60k I think. Then from Oxford for £1m+ I believe. Might be wrong though. Long time ago.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder

Did we not sell Saunders to Kevin Maxwell's Oxford Utd for £60k only for son Kevin to sell him on to his Dad, Robert Maxell's Derby County for £1 million ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here