Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE transfer NEWS*

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Once you get him, it becomes funny. It's a weird thing. I like to imagine Ernest as a little like the banker in Deal or No Deal.

Is there a typo in this post ???

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I like to imagine there is an enclave of angry NSCers probably in Tunbridge Wells indignantly spluttering "but that's just not funny" every time we get this inside information. It just helps to make these threads what they are. Carry on everybody.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I like to imagine there is an enclave of angry NSCers probably in Tunbridge Wells indignantly spluttering "but that's just not funny" every time we get this inside information. It just helps to make these threads what they are. Carry on everybody.
Quite. Is there time for me to say that these posts are in no way amusing and I can't for the life of me understand how anyone sees any humour in this repetitive drivel...?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

Honestly, ask an innocent question and get accused of coming from Tunbridge Wells, what is this world coming to?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
In case it isn't obvious, part of the humour comes from the sheet repetitive nature of the lines that are trotted out, using puns such as SAUCE to the point of tedium/predictability and indeed some distance beyond...

:bowdown: Enrest!

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
I haven't BEAN to the CLIFTONVILLE since they INSISTED I wore a SHIRT and no NAKEDNESS was allowed but my SAUCE texted me to SAY get down THEIR this morning AS he had SOME MASSIVE transfer NEWS.

I was WOLFING down my LARGE Full English with EXTRA sausage FULLY clothed when MY sauce ARRIVED breathless WITH excitement. HE said GETTING a FIVER out of Dick Tight's WALLET is EASIER than getting info out of the CLUB these days and NOT to repeat WHAT he says anywhere.

I ASKED him what the MASSIVE transfer news WAS and he said to KEEP it under MY hat but MATTHEW Upson was going to SING by the end of the WEEK. I nearly FELL off my CHAIR with shock as I didn't SEE that one HAPPENING but if my SAUCE says it is then IT will be TRUE as he has NEVER let me down YET.

I tried to PROBE my SAUCE with some TIT bits about VINCENTE or Oscar BUT he said OSCAR has still to SPEAK a single word at the CLUB and COMMUNICATES by winking if HE likes WHAT he sees.

With that SHOCKER my SAUCE slipped out into the THRONGING masses of George ST whilst I CAME over all QUEER with the EXCITEMENT of it all.

Hope queer didn't mind being covered in shot like that, especially in George st.:ohmy:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
No wonder the country has gone down the PLUGHOLE-----@Ernest for Prime Minister:clap2:--------would anyone notice a difference???
Up Ernest I say:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here