Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE transfer news & LATEST news on VINCENTELOT*

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I still CHUCKLE at the 70s party at DICKS BAR with acts such as Showaddwaddy and SALDE.

Genius

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
You're not alone.

How is it supposed to be funny? Is it the capital letters in a childish rambling sentence or reference to players / other posters?

Maybe I need to sit in front of NSC all day to understand it?

If you have no sense of humour, then don't read it. You ought to know by now about Ernest's scoops and what kind of MASSIVE NEWS they offer us.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
You're not alone.

How is it supposed to be funny? Is it the capital letters in a childish rambling sentence or reference to players / other posters?

Maybe I need to sit in front of NSC all day to understand it?

What makes it more worrying is the bloke writing it is certainly old enough to know better......clearly not mentally though.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
ERNEST is a genius. Love these scoups and the way he keeps us informed but the highlight has got to be the twats who read this, don't see the humour but still read it and take the time to use the old 'get a life' argument.

Bet these same twats will BOIKOTT Ernesto's............tappers!!!!! Love it.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What makes it more worrying is the bloke writing it is certainly old enough to know better......clearly not mentally though.

Fair point, but you should have been capable of making a fair guess of what was in the thread from the title, prior to opening it and could have saved yourself the disappoinment of

Don't worry mate, I don't get it either?!?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

What makes it more worrying is the bloke who has written this is certainly thick enough to read this thread and post on it. Clearly a mentalist though.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Fair point, but you should have been capable of making a fair guess of what was in the thread from the title, prior to opening it ???

To be fair I don't normally look at who starts the thread, I just look at the thread title.

I couldn't care less who would win in a fight between an ostrich and a lama or what happened in big brother last night. However I am interested in what players we almost certainly won't be signing or ever had any intention of signing, hence why I opened this thread.

I will pay more attention in future to thread starters.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
ERNEST is a genius. Love these scoups and the way he keeps us informed but the highlight has got to be the twats who read this, don't see the humour but still read it and take the time to use the old 'get a life' argument.

Bet these same twats will BOIKOTT Ernesto's............tappers!!!!! Love it.

Not sure who the real "twats" are? People who don't find it funny or grown men giggling and following another grown man around the internet calling him a genius for talking b*llocks? :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There are one or two other clues in this title other than the thread starter

*MASSIVE transfer news & LATEST news on VINCENTELOT*

:wink:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ernest is certainly dividing opinion on this one. Maybe we need a pro/anti Ernest poll to weed out the dissenters amongst us once and for all.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
To be fair I don't normally look at who starts the thread, I just look at the thread title.

And still he posts on this oh so childish thread. You can't keep away lad. Here's a clue; there are three, that's THREE capital lettered words in the thread title. Kind of gives it away as to what the content is. Or are you the clipboard kid??

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not sure who the real "twats" are? People who don't find it funny or grown men giggling and following another grown man around the internet

Monty Python aren't fit to lick Ernest's boots. I'm sure there are plenty of grown men on here who giggle and follow Monty Python around the television channels. You can't put an upper age limit on quality humour.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

I couldn't care less who would win in a fight between an ostrich and a lama or what happened in big brother last night. However I am interested in what players we almost certainly won't be signing or ever had any intention of signing, hence why I opened this thread.

I will pay more attention in future to thread starters.

Arthur
Join Date Jul 2003
Posts 4,558

and you honestly didn't know what to expect when you opened the thread? i smell cow poo.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Not sure who the real "twats" are? People who don't find it funny or grown men giggling and following another grown man around the internet calling him a genius for talking b*llocks? :lolol:

Do you need a hug? Or a pal to have a pint with. Come on, I'm out tonight, I'll be your friend. XXX

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here