Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive thank you to all at the club

I just wanted to say a massive public thank you to all at the Albion that came together to put something on for my Dad. He won the SE BBC Sports Personality of the Year Unsung Hero and via Brett and Paul Camillin we managed to sort out a visit to the game for my whole family, a free ticket for my Dad and an opportunity to meet Gus and some of the players afterwards.

It was brilliant, Gus was so warm and funny so many players stopped and spoke to my son. We all had an amazing day and i am so chuffed that the club I have supported all my life did this...:banana:

(if i could work out how to put an image or two on here i would do (they are too big)!!!)

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I just wanted to say a massive public thank you to all at the Albion that came together to put something on for my Dad. He won the SE BBC Sports Personality of the Year Unsung Hero and via Brett and Paul Camillin we managed to sort out a visit to the game for my whole family, a free ticket for my Dad and an opportunity to meet Gus and some of the players afterwards.

It was brilliant, Gus was so warm and funny so many players stopped and spoke to my son. We all had an amazing day and i am so chuffed that the club I have supported all my life did this...:banana:

(if i could work out how to put an image or two on here i would do (they are too big)!!!)

Lovely stuff!!

Great to hear.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
That's good to hear. Yet they done squat for Bernie Dawes who watched his 2,500th game at Middlesbrough. Thanks to the Supporters club for recognising his dedication to the team over decades.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here