Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
1tee.jpg.gallery.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I believe he accused Mr Big of being a Shandy drinker. There can be no way back from that sort of thing shirley.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
What a shame.

Although I wouldn't dare defend him. I STUCK up for someone once and was guilty by ASSOCIATION

Where will we get our GAIETY now?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I can only presume the club have uncovered his ABSALEING gear on top of the EAST stand and have put pressure on BAZZA to pull the PLUG on him ???

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The decision of the moderators must be respected even where it involves someone who posts a lot.

It would be helpful if the rationale for the ban was posted under the moderator decisions as it will provide an insight and also act as a deterrent to others

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The decision of the moderators must be respected even where it involves someone who posts a lot.

It would be helpful if the rationale for the ban was posted under the moderator decisions as it will provide an insight and also act as a deterrent to others

Bumlicker!!

:moo:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

You don't say :yawn:

Just read your post again - FECK OFF you boring ****

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Who said its the decisions of the moderators? It doesn't say banned under his username, & not one moderator has confirmed he is banned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here