Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TOMORROW & midfield STAR dropped*

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Actually it's called not taking life too seriously and not getting bothered by someone having a joke on a football forum.....

Point me to the joke and I'll laugh with the best of em.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Blimey, your standards are low. If this is the best, the rest must have been really crap.

Not really, no. Comedy is subjective, so I'm sure there are thing that amuse you, that I wouldn't find funny in the slightest.

What I don't quite understand is why people come on this thread to say how bad it is? It's every f'ing time. I know from the title of the thread (and the capital letters) what it's going to be about, so doesn't everyone else that doesn't like/get it? As the saying goes "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".

It's a page on the internet, FFS! The day I get that hacked off with something on NSC to the point of complaining about it is, hopefully, a long way off.

And yes, Ernest's recent posts haven't been as entertaining as this one.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Enrest is the ONLY sauce I TRUST. Long LIVE his SAUSAGE.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yet you still posted in his thread ??? Strange !

Not strange at all as I can still see everyone elses posts.

More importantly ernees post would have been the same as last weeks, last months and last years. He has been posting the same thing for 2 years and the first one wasn't even funny.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Not strange at all as I can still see everyone elses posts.

More importantly ernees post would have been the same as last weeks, last months and last years. He has been posting the same thing for 2 years and the first one wasn't even funny.

What is strange is that you feel strongly enough to put him on your ignore list, yet not strongly enough to ignore his thread that you find so repetetive ?
Why would you even open the thread ?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I dont normally open Ernests threads as quite frankly they stopped being amusing years ago, but thought I would this time just to see if things have improved in any way...

Sadly they have not.

I would have thought you would have got bored of doing it by now.
You and me in agreement...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What is strange is that you feel strongly enough to put him on your ignore list, yet not strongly enough to ignore his thread that you find so repetetive ?
Why would you even open the thread ?

Dont you bother reading what went before.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top bombing from the great man, usual suspects caught in the storm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here