The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
HOW does he get in the CLIFTONVILLE looking like THIS

images

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I've BEEN feeling as LIMP as a VICAR'S handshake this WEEK and it WAS touch and GO whether I would MAKE the CLIFTONVILLE this morning. BUT my SAUCE texted me to SAY make the DATE as the NEWS would be WORTHWHILE.

As it is TRANSFER deadline day I TREAT my SAUCE to a LARGE Full ENGLISH in thanks for all the EXCLUSIVES he PUTS my WAY so I ordered them UP and RETREATED to TABLE 14 to AWAIT him and my Friday FEAST.

THE Polish BARMAID arrived with TWO large handfulls the SAME time as MY sauce so I was going QUEER with excitement but to MY horror my SAUCE said he COULDN'T stop as it was HECTIC up at the AMEX and he WOULD be MISSED.

HE told me a SHOCKER for tomorrow's GAME at TURF Moor in that CRAIG Noone is not in the SQUAD tomorrow, can't BELIEVE that after LAST week but it is NOT injury RELATED. I asked for SOME genuine TRANSFER news and HE passed me a FOLDED Ladbrokes BETTING slip before he SKIPPED gaily into the thronging CROWDS in George St and on it was WRITTEN 'Cardiff ARE singing No one'. WHY am I interested that the TAFFS are SINGING no one ? OR am I incredibly STUPID here ?

I still had TWO large FULL Englishes to POLISH off So I set ABOUT demolishing them but by THE end I have never HAD so much sausage STUFFED in me in MY life and I NEEDED help in GETTING out into George STREET as I was going GIDDY but I felt SATISFIED that for the UMPTEENTH time I was FIRST in the know and with that WARM feeling in MY heart I boarded my NUMBER 6 home.

I am completely confused.

Did you get any source on your full English?

Prey Telll?

TNBa

ttf

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Now the weather is starting to get a bit chilly I was hoping you would sell me my fecking coat back.I went to your local but couldnt see anyone resembling that gay bloke you said you looked like.There were a load of 'blokes' in full transgender gear but I could not find you. I will have to consider buying a brand new winter coat unless you reveal yourself!?????????

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Going queer with excitement. Genius fella, genius. Your finest moment in my book.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Now the weather is starting to get a bit chilly I was hoping you would sell me my fecking coat back.I went to your local but couldnt see anyone resembling that gay bloke you said you looked like.There were a load of 'blokes' in full transgender gear but I could not find you. I will have to consider buying a brand new winter coat unless you reveal yourself!?????????

I'm on a FLOAT tomorrow and if it's as NIPPY as it has BEEN today I will be WEARING my Albion WINTER coat as the COLD plays havoc with my VARICOSE veins

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I dont normally frequent the Pride Parade being a fully paid up member of the male species ------but in this case I will be checking out the floates in a totally macho way.???

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
You never fail to disappoint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports