Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Respect

CarlDouglas

May 8, 2004
Wrexham
Nos dda i chi,

A big diolch yn fawr (thank you) to all the Brighton supporters who took part in our protest yesterday. I don't want to sound too mushy but you were quite brilliant.

I bid you pob hwyl in the playoffs. If you get to the final there will be a little corner of North East Wales that will be Brighton for the day.

I hope we can play you in Division One in a couple of years, with you in your new stadium and us in our current one!

Thanks gain,

Carl Douglas
From Wrexham's Dismal Jimmy Fanzine

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Thanks.

It will be good to get to Wales for the playoffs knowing that some Welsh people are cheering for us

:clap2: :clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
quality afternoon yesterday , good luck wrexham , and if theres anything else y'know .....

dismal jimmy

May 7, 2004
wrexham
re

i would like to echo the sentiments of my good friend (and subordinate) carl douglas.
you guys were different class yesterday and showed us how its done.
have you ever thought of inviting prescott to one of your away matches?
i am sure that things will work out ok for you in future but if you need any help from the jimmy dont hesitate.

ps if you get hartlepool there should be tickets available and some wrexham will be on hand to cheer you on.
good luck.

dismaljimmy.com

also a shameless plug for the 2 of you who missed the jimmy yesterday.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....0131&item=4210226751&ssPageName=STRK:MESSE:IT

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
No problem CarlDouglas, we're professionals at this sort of thing.

It wasn't like other end of season games. At one I remember, everybody was Kung Fu Fighting. In Fact It Was A Little Bit Frightening.

Sorry.

I'll sign off with the only Welsh phrase I know, hoping that it'll bring you luck in your campaign against Chairman The Vile.

Dwy'n mynd y Swyddfa'r Post.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Arddechog! Chwarae teg to the Gogs.

I must say that the only time I went to Wrexham, there was little evidence of any Welsh speaking.

I would have started a greeting with 'Noswaith dda a chi' rather than 'Nos da' , as one normally says that at the end of the night. It was what was said to me every night as a child.

Pob hwyl means all the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here