Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MASSIVE news from my SAUCE

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Just RUSHED back from the CLIFTONVILLE after demolishing MY Full English with SOME massive NEWS. I met BIG Hilda in there as USUAL and she was just about to GRAB my sausage when MY sauce arrived BREATHLESS with excitement.

AFTER he composed HIMSELF he passed on SOME shocking NEWS. This thing about this SPANIARD being the NEXT manager is a RED Herring and Tony Bloom and his LAPDOG Barber are FED up with FOREIGNERS and ESPECIALLY seeing SPAIN narrowly BEAT those TAHITI's last night HE has had ENOUGH of the TACKY Tacky football and WANTS proper ENGLISH football.

LAPDOG Barber as I TYPE is in the POTTERIES with a 20 year CONTRACT just waiting for Tony PULIS to SING it and it WILL be ROUTE one all the WAY to the PREMIERSHIP with CROUCHIE up TOP instead of El BARNDOORO Ulloa.

The THOUGHT of BIG Tone NAKED (Apart from his BASEBALL cap) sorting out SICKNOTES like VINCENTE in the SHOWER had Big HILDA swooning all OVER and MADE me feel JEALOUS.

Tony Bloom HAS done the RIGHT thing at last and GOT a TRIED and tested ENGLISH mananger in Tony PULIS and what is there not to LIKE ?

With THAT incredible NEWS my SAUCE rushed out into the THRONGING masses of George Street.

:bowdown:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Excellent UNREST well done, can you ARSK your SAUCE if he knows what's 'appening about NEW players and is it TRUE that we are changing our kit to BLUE & RED stripes to be LUCKIER?

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Just Heard Pulis has been sacked by BHA and replaced with Garcia

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
I am FED up being interrupted mid SCOFF by Ern's SAUCISSON and he really must stop EXPLODING out of the door before I've finished it all off.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Just Heard Pulis has been sacked by BHA and replaced with Garcia

A tad premature of you, I fancy ???

There has to be a tedious, almost six weeks long, 'disciplinary process', with nothing made public, and Pulis not turning up for the coup de gras, then a news blackout for god know how long after that! Clear now ??? :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ernest there are enough buffoons on here who can't spell, please don't let your standards slip.

GOT a TIRED and tested ENGLISH mananger....

There that's better

Ahem, TIRED and TASTED, English MANGER

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here