Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mass cancelling of Sky Sports and BT Sports

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Isn't pretty much everyone locked into 12-24 month contracts? I know mine is...

Even if you get no meaningful content? Only sane thing to do is cancel the contract and then argue the toss later. Doubt very much they'll be chasing you through the courts anytime soon :lol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Even if you get no meaningful content? Only sane thing to do is cancel the contract and then argue the toss later. Doubt very much they'll be chasing you through the courts anytime soon :lol:

No - just trash your credit score instead :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would imagine Sky will offer you the option to transfer your subscription free of charge to one of their other premium packages in an effort to retain your business

Well I already take the lot, so that will be an interesting conversation.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well I already take the lot, so that will be an interesting conversation.

Still worth threatening to cancel tho eh? You sound like the kind of customer they'll be absolutely GAGGING to retain. Tho if you just want TV Box Sets and/or Movies then Nefflix and/or Amazon Prime is your friend here shirley, at a fraction of the price of a Sky subscription :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What is going to happen to TalkShite though? What's going to happen to the little Oirish man who tells you how much you can cash out for?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
BT Sport cancelled.

"Can I ask why you are cancelleing"

"Is there no sport that you want to watch on our channels?"

Then the big sell of their broadband. Is it better than Sky?

£36.49 per month saved. I doubt I'll miss it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still worth threatening to cancel tho eh? You sound like the kind of customer they'll be absolutely GAGGING to retain. Tho if you just want TV Box Sets and/or Movies then Nefflix and/or Amazon Prime is your friend here shirley, at a fraction of the price of a Sky subscription :thumbsup:

Yes you're probably right. I will give it a try, if I can ever get to speak to someone. Straight through for BT Sports, at the back of a long queue for Sky.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Sky have got a load of backup sports that are easily as good as football:
[yt]qK_KhzQEjoQ[/yt]

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Even if you get no meaningful content? Only sane thing to do is cancel the contract and then argue the toss later. Doubt very much they'll be chasing you through the courts anytime soon [emoji38]
Well, they'd ruin your credit file, but if you don't want to borrow for a house or car at a reasonable rate then no big deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here