Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Now it's too Big!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Now it's too Big!

hows the head mate? i had to settle for a 0930 to 2100 session, had a couple on way home but was pretty wasted by 2230...i thing im otherside of the glass door, you can see shine of my bald head :drink:

dvrvs

Jul 8, 2010
Now it's too Big!

Is it too big, ? Is it too small ? You sound like Mrs Cohen in Life of Brian.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy."

Looking at the pic, Buck is gazing the other way, probably at some scantily clad bimbo, John is puckering up to the cameraman, Roddy looks like my Aunt Nellie in 1965, Joe is holding on for dear life, I seem to be wishing Chris lived closer and he appears to watching what Granty is doing with his right hand.

Good to meet up with you all, sad it was Manatee's passing that brought us all together but as Chris said, "perhaps this is Mung's gift to us all!"

Reevesy,

Make hops and grapes two of your five a day.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Chaps for those of you that know me, I have placed a load of pics on Facebook. (Proper size).

It was a fitting tribute!

dvrvs

Jul 8, 2010
Chaps for those of you that know me, I have placed a load of pics on Facebook. (Proper size).

It was a fitting tribute!

What's Facebook ?

I've only just got the hang of Northstand chat.

Reevesy

Make hops and grapes two of your five a day

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
hows the head mate? i had to settle for a 0930 to 2100 session, had a couple on way home but was pretty wasted by 2230...i thing im otherside of the glass door, you can see shine of my bald head :drink:

I still had a headache this morning!

Hooray Henley

Jul 7, 2010
Henley on Thames
Really good to see everybody - Brought back a load of memories.

Not being a footie kind of a guy these days I probably won't come back this way very often. But i will make sure I DO come back to the Heath for catch ups as often as I can.

I will also make a point of coming to a game at Falmer.

Had a headache that would have killed a civvie on Sunday but forced myself down to my local on Sunday evening just to round off a top weekend.

I tell you what! Martin was there with us in spades on Saturday - I for one will never forget him!

dvrvs

Jul 8, 2010
I don't think I can make it on Sunday but just like tubby, I will be there in spirit.

As with CT, I don't do soccer any more but I think one last crack at Falmer is a must.

Roddy, best you book that double decker now. Do you want me to be treasurer or have you finally learnt how not to lose money on every trip ?

All the best to everyone.

Reevesy

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Roddy, best you book that double decker now. Do you want me to be treasurer or have you finally learnt how not to lose money on every trip ?

:lolol::lolol:

ChrisBlyth

Jul 7, 2010
hi all,

I will be running The Great South run in October for Pancreatic Cancer UK in honour of the old man/Martyn/Mungo and would really really appreciate any donations that can be made to the below link

justgiving.com/cdrblyth

Also, we purchased a brick as part of the 'be part of it' scheme at Falmer, if you want to have a look then its along the bottom row nearest the wall.

cheers everyone,

Chris Blyth

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
Hi Condolences to Sarah & Chris

I was that mini bus journey to Hereford United for the famous match one of Beaneys mates 'Martin' along with Paul Darren & granny got back after the breakdown 8AM the next got absolutly smashed in more ways than one....!
Also remember the Palace fan driving getting some good natured stick a very very funny day RIP

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Apologies for bumping an old thread, but myself and a friend are running the Chicago marathon in October for pancreatic cancer uk, of which Martyn passed away with.

The site is Alex Hall is fundraising for Pancreatic Cancer UK

So if those who knew him, or even those who didn't could help me reach my target I'd appreciate it. He was a Brighton fan and used to attend a fair few games.

Thanks in advance!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I was in the Network operations center.. on shift with Martin, Arthur Burnett, and Supv Bob Summerfield, mostly..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, last time I saw him was when he visited me in Holland about 10 yr ago... ive been out of England (and Holland) a while now though, and lost touch..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here