Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

martin o,neill.........

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
thanx giraffe...
would have done it myself but aint got a f***ing clue how too!!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm glad he came... its nice to see that he is taking the game seriously. I bet a lot of Premier League managers wouldn't have bothered.

On the other hand, I would love us to get a result, so its a shame he is doing his research!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
0,,10433~8249004,00.jpg

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
anyone else seen the picture of him at the walsall game yesterday?
shitting himself!!!
:laugh::laugh:

I spose it's best to do it there. You never know who you'll meet in the bogs.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I'm glad he came... its nice to see that he is taking the game seriously. I bet a lot of Premier League managers wouldn't have bothered.

On the other hand, I would love us to get a result, so its a shame he is doing his research!

No disrespect to the Mighty Martin but the ' Bescot ' can only be about 4 miles from Villa Park, so it was hardly a huge commitment.
Nevertheless, I expected one of the most thorough and professional people in football to be there and he will have learnt that, on a good surface, we are capable of knocking it about and causing a few problems.

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
im not taking the piss,but i wouldnt be going up to villa park if i didnt think
we could nick a result off them,and if martin plays a few second stringers,who knows...
nice to see him doing a bit of research,goes to show he aint taking us lightly.
definatley think we can get something on saturday......
:thumbsup:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think he's got every reason to be a little bit worried about us. Two strikers scoring goals and a decent away record. If he fields a weaker side we could cause them problems.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
I think he's got every reason to be a little bit worried about us. Two strikers scoring goals and a decent away record. If he fields a weaker side we could cause them problems.

Totally agree Chapper. During the week, I work with 2 die hard Villa supporters and they're getting a little concerned about the team that O'neill will put out. With W.Ham today, the League cup semi 2nd leg, us and then Arsenal, he's got a lot to consider.

A lot of us have seen cup upsets before and if he does play some second string players, this game could certainly be another.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he did leave before the end however

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here