Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin o Neil - Everton....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wish Unsworth was in charge when we played them..

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
So International managers are giving up managing International teams to manage Premier League teams and yet you think CH will find the Ireland job more attractive than the one he has? Personally I don’t think so.

I get the very distinct impression that CH is bloody loving it here at the moment.

Or even giving up International teams to step up to the bottom of The Championship!

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
It is strange that Everton don't appear to be attractive to anyone at the moment. They still regard themselves as a BIG club (albeit not nearly as ENORMOUS as Liverpool).

Everton are having a terrible season - they have 12 points.
Brighton are having an amazing season - we have 16 points.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The FAI couldn't AFFORD to prise Hughton from the Albion, even in the slim event he were interested.

Salary-wise, there's probably a dozen Championship clubs paying their managers more than the Ireland job would pay, let alone every Prem job.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think CH would go for the job at FAI but not because of wages as I am sure he is a very wealthy man now so it would only be because he likes the prospect of the job or otherwise not money orientated.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I dont think CH would go for the job at FAI but not because of wages as I am sure he is a very wealthy man now so it would only be because he likes the prospect of the job or otherwise not money orientated.

I think Chris Hughton, like many managers, would miss the day to day involvment on the training pitch, that club management brings.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
There must be a more realistic target unless of course Everton over rate their position.. There are many well known managers working in India and China and who would love to come back and manage in The Premier..

Ahem. I know of one man who did manage in China until very recently, who would absolutely love the Everton job. I'm sure everyone on here knows of him too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here