Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin Jol

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I love watching Tottenham struggle.

Nothing better than laughing at all their 'diehards' watching them fail in pubs across Sussex.

:lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Two of their best finishes for years and a load of new players not bedded in yet so a couple of defeats in and they've lost faith. Bunch of twats must run that club. They're not ex Albion fans by any chance are they???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
They shouldn't sack Jol but he won't get them into the top 4.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Klinsmann innt

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
didnt sunderland lose the 1st 4 games of their season last year, then walked the division??
keep faith in all (except mcghee) :)

You've kind of defeated your own argument there Brett. After those first games they changed the manager!

[Stand in manager Niall Quinn stepped aside for Keano]

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
There must be more to it than meets the eye. It makes no sense whatsoever to give a guy £40m to spend over the summer and then sack him 3 games into the season after one win and two defeats

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
There's also the rumour that Jol demanding the club sell Berbatov (the board sided with the player)- like thats going to happen. Too much politics at Spurs. Always has been, always will be.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I agree, and to be fair Tottenham are just one of those clubs that will probably NEVER get into the top 4 despite all the hype.
They would if they appointed Juande Ramos. Klinsmann would be a mistake though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think they've just started to find his hilarious comedy AKSHENT a bit grating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here