Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Yer I called that as soon as tier one was slow. Think you can call yourself a REAL fan if you go to this one. 🥲
Haha. Just think its a tough ask if you find yourself in the category of being surprised to get a ticket to suddenly magic up £500 for travel and hotels alongside annual leave etc. I will be there!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Just bought my ticket. Have to say I'm stunned/a little dissapointed at how easy that was. Not even a queue on the website at 2pm as my sale window opened. Tonnes of availability... Already bought a ticket in the home-end for Ajax but gives me some hope for Athens.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Just bought my ticket. Have to say I'm stunned/a little dissapointed at how easy that was. Not even a queue on the website at 2pm as my sale window opened. Tonnes of availability... Already bought a ticket in the home-end for Ajax but gives me some hope for Athens.
Sold at least 300 tickets in the last five minutes by the looks of things - less than 1,000 left. Will be a sell out, but as @Bozza predicted, anyone who pre-registered and wants to go will be able to get a ticket.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
And another option, based on someone else on here saying they were flying into Geneva, myself and @Papa Lazarou are...

- Flying LGW - Geneva c8:30pm Wed
- Flying Geneva - LGW c7:00am Fri

The above is currently just over £60 with easyJet.

In between, staying Wed night at a cheap Geneva airport hotel (options for £30/£50/£90), picking up a car on Thur morning and driving down to Marseille. Driving back after the game with a couple of hours dossing in Geneva airport before the early flight home.

Depending on when/where you work, this could mean only needing to take Thursday as leave.

We'll have a space or two in the car, as it stands, so could probably help someone out on that bit unless you're a knobber.
If there's space I'd love to take you up on this if possible.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Screen Shot 09-18-23 at 02.30 PM.JPG

1336 at 14:00... down to 964... only 372 sold in the 30 mins. Steady going.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
We are all sorted. Flying to Nice from Gatwick on the 06.15 flight Wednesday 4th and then back from Nice Friday evening 22.45.
A couple of nights in an Air BNB just round the corner from the La Joliette area. If anyone is stuck for accommodation and happy chipping in £70 for a Weds & Thurs night then we have a spare sofa bed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here