Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Speaking re Marseille, we already know the French hate us, but looking a little deeper, as soon as the draw was made EasyJet upped their prices for the cities we're playing in.........strictly speaking, due to Brexit the "authorities" need to know where any Brit visitors are staying and their financial details..........................
It’s called peak demand/surge pricing and the fares would have automatically gone up as more and more people searched for them and bought them. It’s not like someone in EasyJet consciously decided to raise them for to our matches and instead the ticketing system automatically does it.

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Finally! was thinking Marseille didn't have an airport. I'm on the 8.10am from Stansted on the Wednesday.
Plenty of time to get down to the old port to take a couple of selfies before the police turn up and start nicking all and sundry.
I’m on that flight too! Driving from Tunbridge Wells to Stansted and parking at the airport

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Anyone on the 0601 Eurostar from St Pancras on the Thursday morning, arrives 1356 Marseille? Colours will be worn until 1355.......

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone on the 0601 Eurostar from St Pancras on the Thursday morning, arrives 1356 Marseille? Colours will be worn until 1355.......
@Henfield One at 1356...

s-l500.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Harsh on anyone sitting on 229 who gets thrown in with everyone on 180+.

I know the cut point has to be harsh at some point for someone, but if it was more staggered it would certainly feel less harsh. Say every 20 points or so.
A friend of mine is on 222.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Anyone stying at The AC Marriot right next to the stadium? Flying out of Stansted at 8am on the day of the game arrive Marseille 11am
We’re on the that flight. 8.10am
Good luck with getting out the stadium after being kept in for 45 mins, then herded onto a bus back to La Joliette, only to try and get back to your hotel!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
We’re on the that flight. 8.10am
Good luck with getting out the stadium after being kept in for 45 mins, then herded onto a bus back to La Joliette, only to try and get back to your hotel!
That thought crossed my mind! I originally booked the AC hotel next to the ground but after reading the club advice have reserved a room today at the B&B hotel la Joliette to cover all bases. Got free cancellation so one will go when I’ve decided the best plan!

Silver f Chariot

May 1, 2023
I think there's a fair few underestimating how intimidating Marseille actually is as an away fan. Watch some you tube video's on games and you can get an idea. The Marseille fans are absolutely mental.... However the atmosphere they create is amazing.

8am weds out of LGW to Faro, then Faro to Marseille for 4pm arrival. - Can't bloody wait.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yeah wishing I hadn't book this hotel now very annoying
Can you not cancel and rebook? I did that today once the ticket arrangements were announced.
originally had a hotel near St Charles opposite the station, but cancelled it today and booked a hotel in the la Joliette area.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I think there's a fair few underestimating how intimidating Marseille actually is as an away fan. Watch some you tube video's on games and you can get an idea. The Marseille fans are absolutely mental.... However the atmosphere they create is amazing.
I think we all get it now. It’ll be fine.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Yep-Some people need to watch Ross Kemp on Gangs, the Marseille episode to be educated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here