Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Thinking of getting a flight to carccassone and then getting the train over. Looks fairly cheap.

Failing that, a train from Marne La Valee (Disneyland Paris) to Marseille is £15 compared to the £100 from central paris.
What airport are you flying from I can't see any directs from London

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I’ve seen there are still quite a few tickets for Block B? I thought that would be more popular any reasons as to why the lower tiers are selling slower?
Quite shallow compared to the upper tier so obviously not the best view if in front rows, also on the right hand side you would naturally be closer to the home fans although there's netting and large segregation. I've gone with lower tier of course

Last edited:

RenboSlice

Sep 9, 2023
I've got with lower tier because the top tier is so steep and high I think it feels a bit detached from the game and atmosphere.

If my seat is a dodgy view I'll just stand up the back

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I agree, could be tight. My back-up plan is a very expensive Uber from Marseille to Nice airport!

My flight to Heathrow leaves 7:55am and I don’t think there’s another form of transport that gets me there on time. Couldn’t get Friday off work unfortunately.
Have you looked at BlaBlaCar ?
It's very common in France from where I believe the concept originated.
It's Carpool as opposed to Rideshare ; https://www.blablacar.co.uk/
Very inexpensive as it's drivers essentially just looking to defray their traveling costs.
You can request or search for a Ride.
They'll be more options closer to 5th October but tonight for instance there was a car heading to Nice at 11.50.pm for just €10

Tfitz12

Jan 2, 2023
Have you considered the 6am flight from Manchester to Beziers (£20) then train to Marseille?

I’m northern based (Morecambe), really 50/50 on this, it’s just getting back I’m trying to get my head round…..
Hadn't seen that - probably aiming to go out on the wednesday though

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Have you considered the 6am flight from Manchester to Beziers (£20) then train to Marseille?

I’m northern based (Morecambe), really 50/50 on this, it’s just getting back I’m trying to get my head round…..
7am Marseille to Brussels, wait 3 hours in Brussels for the 12pm flight to Manchester which lands back UK time of 1225

NottinghamGull

Sep 21, 2023
Nottingham
It looks like many fans are doing creative routes to make it out to Marseille. You might also want to consider some backup plans just in case, as possible rail and tube strikes in UK around these dates

The Aslef union will hold strikes on:

Wednesday October 4 – train and Tube strike
Friday October 6 – Tube strike
Members will stage an overtime ban across the rail network on:
From Monday October 2 to Friday October 6
Which might cause delays or cancellations

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It looks like many fans are doing creative routes to make it out to Marseille. You might also want to consider some backup plans just in case, as possible rail and tube strikes in UK around these dates

The Aslef union will hold strikes on:

Wednesday October 4 – train and Tube strike
Friday October 6 – Tube strike
Members will stage an overtime ban across the rail network on:
From Monday October 2 to Friday October 6
Which might cause delays or cancellations
Ffs never ending !

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What's wrong with block AA?
Asked before as I've front row seats. No standing area which is perfect for two old men, but why have these seats not sold. 128 available including front row seats. Strictly no standing, a minor issue for those who cant stand for 2 hours anyway.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
What's wrong with block AA?
Asked before as I've front row seats. No standing area which is perfect for two old men, but why have these seats not sold. 128 available including front row seats. Strictly no standing, a minor issue for those who cant stand for 2 hours anyway.
I think people are thinking these are ambulant disabled type spaces (as to how theyre marked on screen)

NottinghamGull

Sep 21, 2023
Nottingham
I’ve gone for front row seats in AA also. With all the standing getting in and out I’m not sure 2 hours of the match on my feet would be good for me and some health problems. As long as can see over the top of block B then should be a problem (I hope)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here