Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
We’re doing….

LGW - Montpellier @ 6.45am on the day of the game and then car hire and drive to Marseille

Back Friday evening again from Montpelier @ around 10pm

Bhafc17

Oct 26, 2022
Can’t quite believe we’ve not sold/close to selling out. First ever European away game, everyone always moaning they can’t get to games and loyalty points unfair etc. Then get given an absolute gift with a top tier fixture and we struggle to sell out, genuinely baffled!
I for one cannot wait for this though! See you all in Marseille!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For those who didn't pre-register but would now like to go, I know of someone who was in the same boat and fired up live chat on the ticketing site this morning to ask if he could buy a ticket.

He needed to show proof of travel, so quickly bought a flight, and was then able to buy a ticket.

Your mileage may vary, obviously, but give it a try...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
For those who didn't pre-register but would now like to go, I know of someone who was in the same boat and fired up live chat on the ticketing site this morning to ask if he could buy a ticket.

He needed to show proof of travel, so quickly bought a flight, and was then able to buy a ticket.

I did something similar yesterday. It worked.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can’t quite believe we’ve not sold/close to selling out. First ever European away game, everyone always moaning they can’t get to games and loyalty points unfair etc. Then get given an absolute gift with a top tier fixture and we struggle to sell out, genuinely baffled!
I for one cannot wait for this though! See you all in Marseille!
not personally surprised and think 2,500 + in Europe is pretty decent

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer

I genuinely pre registered but it didn’t go through for some reason, which only became apparent 2pm last Friday. Supporter services were very helpful and corrected it when I showed them my proof of flight ticket, although the Flight ticket showed a purchase date of 1 Sept.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I wonder what the logic was in the pre-registering system in the first place? Presumably the allocation had already been organised anyway?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wonder what the logic was in the pre-registering system in the first place? Presumably the allocation had already been organised anyway?
It was to gauge demand and demonstrate to the home club why we want the allocation we do.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
We’re doing….

LGW - Montpellier @ 6.45am on the day of the game and then car hire and drive to Marseille

Back Friday evening again from Montpelier @ around 10pm
Four of us on that flight as well. Departing at 07:15 from LGW?
We're aiming to catch a train to Marseilles. Then after the game, we're getting a coach back to Nice. Flying back to Luton on Friday morning.
All aboard the DeZerbi Express to the South of France!

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
is there a best remaining section to get a ticket in?
Well sam i would not like to say which is best as these things are a matter of personal choice but will try to describe what is left.
In top tier right at the back (nosebleed territory) with a mountain of stairs to climb blocks R and Q, still some left at the bottom of Q but will be behind the goal line.
Also in top tier and further behind goal line but angled to face pitch and much lower blocks AQ and KQ but these may have poor view of closest goal if fence/net is close.
In lower tier block AA raised on a platform at rear but strictly NO STANDING as it would block the view from the disabled area but as it is raised you should have a good view in the middle of that block certainly in first couple of rows.
Lastly in lower tier block B which i should imagine apart from the rows closest to the pitch will probably be all standing and a bit of a free for all.
Hope this helps DTH

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It was to gauge demand and demonstrate to the home club why we want the allocation we do.
In which case we look a bit silly at the moment.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Weds eve flight Gatwick to Bordeaux.
Thurs am flight to Marseille.
Train to Nice for a day out Fri am then fly back from Nice to Gatwick Fri eve.

Flights £150, train to Nice £30.
Hotel at Bordeaux airport £40.
Hotel at Marseille £80.
£300 all in for travel/accomodation

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Four of us on that flight as well. Departing at 07:15 from LGW?
We're aiming to catch a train to Marseilles. Then after the game, we're getting a coach back to Nice. Flying back to Luton on Friday morning.
All aboard the DeZerbi Express to the South of France!
Pretty sure ours is 6.40...

The more albion on the same flight the better. What an experience!

Makes my trips to Carlisle, darlington and halifax away seem a long way off...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Never at any stage did I plan to go to Marseille…
I’m livid now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here