Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille perspective

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Not surprised they were pissed off with Gattuso. How many times so you see teams spoiling for a draw get caught some where near the end - it's almost like the unwritten law of football.

Yes we got lucky with the two woodworks but I think the weight of possession helped to create that luck.

They needed to be braver for top spot
I don't think this is the case. OM are just not used to playing at that pace and intensity. In both legs they were struggling in the last 15-20 minutes, I think we were just that little bit better over two legs.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Surely they were terrified of the East Stand Ultras 🤔...but no mention
Just watch the lady in the red coat at the front of the North Stand. OM lined their Ultras up at the front of the South Stand with their flares and giant flags. What a response her little demure jump and wave routine during the goal celebration put those naughty boys in their place.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Just watch the lady in the red coat at the front of the North Stand. OM lined their Ultras up at the front of the South Stand with their flares and giant flags. What a response her little demure jump and wave routine during the goal celebration put those naughty boys in their place.

Good spot 👍... I think someone almost jumped on a seat by accident too 😬😬

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Are there threads about people leaving the game early, the French government imploding, the French Christmas TV schedule and 'Le Wordle' results?

What about fish puns?
Chaque fois que j'allume la télé, c'est qui a tué ces putains de Zutons, je ne l'achète pas par principe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here