Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille parking at Sussex Uni

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not funny, my lower vertebrae was crushed after a fall a couple of months ago, just about walking now but living off Codiene - as I said not funny, and certainly wont be at the Amex any time soon.
Harry didn’t seem to have a problem with it …sorry to hear about your back …but me joking to someone I chat to regularly, really? He would have taken it in the spirit it was typed

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep just sniffled one and a spuds one.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
thank you, I've booked

I've never done this before, my ticket for it just says car park C, which from the information appears to cover various car parks at the Uni site. Presume when I get there someone scans my QR code and tells me where to go?
We did this for the Ajax game. Get there early because the queue was enormous and when you get there they tell you what car park but that’s it, you’ve got to find it yourself or follow the person in front And hope they were sent to the same car park

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
We did this for the Ajax game. Get there early because the queue was enormous and when you get there they tell you what car park but that’s it, you’ve got to find it yourself or follow the person in front And hope they were sent to the same car park
thank you for this- how early are we talking exactly?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I’ll be leaving around 6 and get annoyed with the usual fuckwits who will drive up the slip road off the A27 to coldean lane and cut in when the rest of us all queue patiently in the left had lane

Normally drivers of wankpanzers obviously who get all shouty and entitled…

Ajax game it took over and hour to get from the slip road to the bottom of coldean lane ( normally takes 5 minutes)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’ll be leaving around 6 and get annoyed with the usual fuckwits who will drive up the slip road off the A27 to coldean lane and cut in when the rest of us all queue patiently in the left had lane

Ajax game it took over and hour to get from the slip road to the bottom of coldean lane ( normally takes 5 minutes)
You ever carried on to the first roundabout before Lewes and come back ……when exiting the bridge car park ive now started to go east and then turn back at that roundabout heading back to Shoreham….loads faster than waiting to join bottom of Coldean lane and up it

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
would recommend this for future especially for evening games. Was fairly pain free getting there and parked at 7.20 (albeit in the multi story at the arse end of the campus).

Getting out probably would have been smoother were it not for the issue on the a27 but it didn't take long to get out of the Uni. Had to drop a mate off in central Brighton as he had a gig and once I was past the coldean lane junction it was fine.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Dunno about you but I found that slip road to the bottom of Coldean Lane a sinch last night ….didnt stop from the slip road to the lights at the bottom

May 25, 2023
Croydon
thank you, I've booked

I've never done this before, my ticket for it just says car park C, which from the information appears to cover various car parks at the Uni site. Presume when I get there someone scans my QR code and tells me where to go?
First time for me using Car Park C too. Nobody actually scanned the QR code, somebody had a cursory glance at it shrugged and said have a nice evening. As suggested, no real guidance form anyone as to where to go, ended up in Car Park 1 in what alI thought was a good space to get. Combination of badly timed pedestrians and BMW wankpanzers etc meant it ook a bit more effort to actually join the queue.
Due to the ongoing westbound A27 issues I opted to head east to Lewes and north via Uckfield and East Grinstead. Home by 12, so not all bad.

Would do it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here