Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille parking at Sussex Uni

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
thank you, I've booked

I've never done this before, my ticket for it just says car park C, which from the information appears to cover various car parks at the Uni site. Presume when I get there someone scans my QR code and tells me where to go?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
thank you, I've booked

I've never done this before, my ticket for it just says car park C, which from the information appears to cover various car parks at the Uni site. Presume when I get there someone scans my QR code and tells me where to go?
Yes, they broadly tell you but generally it’s as shown on the maps on the booking page

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
thank you, I've booked

Unless you manage to get into the first car park on arrival, prepare for a long wait on exit.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Unless you manage to get into the first car park on arrival, prepare for a long wait on exit.
Park at the back parking up by the multi story.... casual stroll, small queues, back on the A27 westbound in under 30 mins

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh feck…missed again!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sold out now. I have a back up :)kiss: ) but I always like to make an effort. Thanks for posting.

As it happens my back has 'gone' and I'm wondering whether I'll be fit to walk by Thursday, in which case I may have to miss the match. FFS.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The one to the multi-storey. I tried to park there Saturday. It says access only.

The one to the multi-storey. I tried to park there Saturday. It says access only.

Been on campus this morning and the route to the multi-storey is now clear but one of the turnings off is now closed and access only. Assume whatever works it was has moved on to a different location.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here