Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marseille new manager

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Incendiary sort of fellow isn't he. I quite liked him as a player

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It'll be interesting to see how he does. His record as a manager in Italy is pretty good but also both Milan and Napoli went on to win the Scudetto after his departure.

Next Thursday will very likely be his first game in charge. Not sure if that's good or bad.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It'll be interesting to see how he does. His record as a manager in Italy is pretty good but also both Milan and Napoli went on to win the Scudetto after his departure.

Next Thursday will very likely be his first game in charge. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Definitely not good !

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I like Gattuso but he might be gone before we’ve played them twice. Marseille is toxic and explosive at the moment due to the Ultra situation. They are an example of fan power being a bad thing.
I see their results have been crap recently. But what's their squad like? Anyone have any ideas? Aubamayang blows got and cold bit very good on his day.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Transfermarcket indicates RDZs record against Gattuso is not good.

P 10 and lost 6 - not sure how accurate that is though or the strength of their respective sides at the time.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Gattuso is a bit like a kid with a hammer trying to get a tune out of an unexploded bomb.....I like him, he's entertaining

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I see their results have been crap recently. But what's their squad like? Anyone have any ideas? Aubamayang blows got and cold bit very good on his day.
It’s a weak squad and they’ve got massive issues around the whole club. They’re on a par with Ajax for being a basket case club at the moment which I know you know all about. I’ll be surprised and disappointed if we don’t take 6 points from Marseille.

Despite losing to AEK, I’m still very confident of going through and probably topping the group.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Sure to calm things down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here