Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marseille fans are mental....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Kick them out of European competition and forfeit 3 points to every team left to play IMHO

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If that's true, it's absolutly shocking. Time the football authorities started appropriate sanctions - maybe kicking teams out of competitions; "You've asked your fans to behave. This c**t didn't, he's been found out and fined a few Euros by the court, but he's cost you £millions. Now get out there and sue him so that he lives in poverty for the rest of his miserable life".

......................... and the next c**t who thinks it would be cool to do something similar might think, "Is it worth being a pauper for the rest of my life?"

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Outrageous. Imagine the media furore if that happened here.

When they visit Sussex Police aren’t going to have a clue what to do.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mate of mine was telling me a story about the police liaison officer from Marseilles visited the Amex at the Athens game and the first question he asked was “ where are the fences kept”. When he was told that we don’t have fences, he was incredulous that we thought we could contain the Marseilles fans with a few stewards. Seemly he just looked at the safety team and gave them a gallic shrug!

could be an interesting night if we beat them!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Mate of mine was telling me a story about the police liaison officer from Marseilles visited the Amex at the Athens game and the first question he asked was “ where are the fences kept”. When he was told that we don’t have fences, he was incredulous that we thought we could contain the Marseilles fans with a few stewards. Seemly he just looked at the safety team and gave them a gallic shrug!

could be an interesting night if we beat them!
And the thing is it doesn’t even matter if we win or lose, there will very possibly be some simply being violent twats regardless. This incident today was prior to kick off.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Not a great sight. I expect the majority of Marseille supporters (albeit still a little mental) weren't as supportive of these actions.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Should certainly be banned from coming here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here