Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Which Current Albion Footballer/Member Of Staff Would You

A) Marry
B) f***
C) Kill

And Give Reasons.

This Occurred To Me The Other Day Whilst Enjoying A Slice Of Battenburg With Mother. She Asked Me Which Brighton Footballer's Picture I Had Over My Bed Now That Nathan Elder Had Gone. Fortunately I Changed The Subject Quite Quickly As I Now Have A Picture I Printed Out Of A Japanese Bird Absolutely Covered In Slanty-Eye Cum.

My Choices Would Be

Marry - Thomson (He Looks Like A Plumber So Would Be Handy Around The House)

f*** - Whing. He May Look Like A Retard But I Bet He's A Tiger In Bed. Plus He's A Ginge And They Don't Get Much Bedroom Action So He'd Be Gagging For It.

Kill - Nicky Forster. It Would Be A Humane Killing For Albion's Geriatric Captain.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
This is a bit gay

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Marry - Doug Loft
f*** - Doug Loft
Kill - Dean Wilkins

Fairly self-explanatory i would have thought.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Which Current Albion Footballer/Member Of Staff Would You

A) Marry
B) f***
C) Kill

And Give Reasons.

This Occurred To Me The Other Day Whilst Enjoying A Slice Of Battenburg With Mother. She Asked Me Which Brighton Footballer's Picture I Had Over My Bed Now That Nathan Elder Had Gone. Fortunately I Changed The Subject Quite Quickly As I Now Have A Picture I Printed Out Of A Japanese Bird Absolutely Covered In Slanty-Eye Cum.

My Choices Would Be

Marry - Thomson (He Looks Like A Plumber So Would Be Handy Around The House)

f*** - Whing. He May Look Like A Retard But I Bet He's A Tiger In Bed. Plus He's A Ginge And They Don't Get Much Bedroom Action So He'd Be Gagging For It.

Kill - Nicky Forster. It Would Be A Humane Killing For Albion's Geriatric Captain.

:safeway:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
f***ing Hell You Planks. The One Time In The History Of NSC That Someone Doesn't Want Brevity From You And You Give One Line Answers.

It's Current Players. You Have To Give Reasons.

And Try And Steer Away From The Obvious Ones, Eh?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Gay.

There is a WOMEN'S team, you know

n1131489367_30022682_3394.jpg

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
f***ing Hell You Planks. The One Time In The History Of NSC That Someone Doesn't Want Brevity From You And You Give One Line Answers.

It's Current Players. You Have To Give Reasons.

And Try And Steer Away From The Obvious Ones, Eh?

Don't have a hissy fit.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Blimey! Just spotted the giant sumo-wrestler bloke far right middle row. WTF :lolol:

Whoosh............. Bit Slow On The Upchuck Aren't You? Hence My Comments Earlier About The Birds Either End Of The Middle Row.

'Strewth. It's A Struggle Sometimes Not To Be Infected With Retard Virus What With All The Carriers On Here.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Whoosh............. Bit Slow On The Upchuck Aren't You? Hence My Comments Earlier About The Birds Either End Of The Middle Row.

'Strewth. It's A Struggle Sometimes Not To Be Infected With Retard Virus What With All The Carriers On Here.

Sorry mate. I can only read the capital letters. Thought your last post said 'W.........BSOTUAY? HMCEATBEEOTMR. 'S. IASSNTBIWRVWWATCOH.' Did I miss something interesting?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
That fella is Joe, kit man to the girls team.

Nice job if you can get it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here