Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marney

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
Would one of you lovely people please confirm whether we are getting Danny Marney back on loan at Crawley. Honest answers please!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Danny Marney will sign for Crawley permanently at the end of the season(if not before) as his contract will not be renewed.

You'd better make sure you go up though! Good luck.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
He will be joining Crawley on a 44 day loan, that came from Francis Vine last night in Broadfield Stadium social club !
You cant get more honest than that!!

Last edited:

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
Thank you for the info, just waiting for the official word from our Club. BTW Petition signed ages ago, glad I did now if this is all true!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I will be at The Broadfield Stadium on 6th March for the Weymouth match, hopefully Marney will fire the goals to take you to the Conference!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The Wookiee said:
I will be at The Broadfield Stadium on 6th March for the Weymouth match, hopefully Marney will fire the goals to take you to the Conference!

Me too.

Next season Danny Marney will be on more money than he is on now by combining a good wage at Crawley with working alongside Will Packham selling double glazing for Mr Marney Snr's company.

Last edited:

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
fatboy said:
Next season Danny Marney will be on more money than he is on now by combining a good wage at Crawley with working alongside Will Packham selling double glazing for Mr Marney Snr's company.
From the rumours I've heard Marney could get a better wage at Crawley part-time than what he's currently on at Brighton, without having to sell any double glazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here