Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marlon Harewood...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
In fairness he did make a couple of moves towards the ball in the first half - not sure he was that involved in the second.......... which reminds me that I see Chris Holroyd has returned to non-league on loan to Macclesfield Town :lol:

Harsh. Chris tried a whole load harder than Harewood, he was merely out of his depth. Whereas if Harewood could be bothered, he should be good enough for this level, but he just couldn't be arsed. Looked like his mind was elsewhere, and looking at him, he was probably just thinking about what muscle group he was going to concentrate on later that day in the gym.

More time on the training ground, and less in the gym has looked like what he's needed for a few years now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On that note, interesting to see Drogba and Anelka might be sold because of an equity dispute of some sort. Maybe [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]'s prediction will come to something after all!
Not so sure we need him now!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Which begs the question, what on earth made me say "well played" to him?

Is that a scoop? Greg, you were at the ground on Saturday, then ..... yes, our transfer deadline day signing could very well be Greg Bobkin, finally getting tempted away from Stevenage. I did wonder why you hadn't been involved for the Boro' so far this season. Didn't want to scupper the deal, eh?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is that a scoop? Greg, you were at the ground on Saturday, then ..... yes, our transfer deadline day signing could very well be Greg Bobkin, finally getting tempted away from Stevenage. I did wonder why you hadn't been involved for the Boro' so far this season. Didn't want to scupper the deal, eh?

Well I don't want to give too much away, but I can confirm that I was in the 1901, just yards away from Messers Bloom and Barber.

I also spoke with CMS after the game.

Hmmmmm...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here