Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mark Mcghee

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I actually saw him on the train home the other day, he looked back at me, he knew that I knew who he was, and he definitely didn’t want me to interact.
Yes but, having met you....what's your mitigation?

I actually saw him on the train home the other day, he looked back at me, he knew that I knew who he was, and he definitely didn’t want me to interact.
I’ve seen him a couple of times alone on trains but have wisely kept clear for fear of behaving like a 14-year-old Swifty meeting Kelce’s squeeze

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I would have thought Mr McGhee already has a thread or twenty, I am more interested in why is he still being talked about after a spanking in Luton in yet another thread?
What might be more interesting is, has anyone had a spanking in Luton?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The most negative football I've ever seen from a Brighton side was when we had McGhee. Some truly horrendous football, with, to be fair to him, some truly horrendous players.

So, no I don't think he should be our manager again

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
The most negative football I've ever seen from a Brighton side was when we had McGhee. Some truly horrendous football, with, to be fair to him, some truly horrendous players.

So, no I don't think he should be our manager again
To be honest a manager can make or break a player or a team. Managing any football side is a balance and a science, some manager sometimes get their formulas wrong creating a toxic product. I hope Roberto tweaks his formula against the Luton's of this world.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
getting us up and KEEPING us up in 03/04 and 04/05 were great achievements

agree that the football was mostly quite dour, weirdly we actually played some alright stuff in the first half of the season that we were relegated but it all just completely unravelled and by the end of the season we had absolutely nothing left. The end of the 05/06 and start of the 06/07 seasons were really, really poor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here