Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Cosgrove

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Just watching the T20 on SS1 right now and Glamorgan have one of the fattest Pro cricketers I have ever seen playing! How can he possibly be classed as a sportsman? Turns out from a quick Wiki he's played 3 ODI's for Australia!

Surely the Aussies of all teams wouldn't play such a bloater, especially in an ODI!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He can give the ball a good biff, he's also not too bad in the field all things considered. Rob Key is our equivalent I guess.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
399780.html

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
With all due respect to people like Merv Hughes, the game has evolved so much since then! I really can't belive professional cricket clubs can allow someone to get into that sort of condition!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Sounds like he's actually lost a bit of weight if you read his cricinfo profile

Nobody doubts his talent and he did his best to upstage Darren Lehmann during a brilliant 2005-06 for the Redbacks that began with a month-long suspension for returning unfit from a club stint in England. The South Australian Cricket Association's ultimatum was lose five kilograms or the state contract.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Walker who was at Kent is just as big.

We could do with a Glamorgan win here, really. If Somerset do go on to win this (which they will), then I think we'll need to win 3 of our last 5 games to secure a top 2 finish..starting with a win tomorrow. :D

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Walker who was at Kent is just as big.

We could do with a Glamorgan win here, really. If Somerset do go on to win this (which they will), then I think we'll need to win 3 of our last 5 games to secure a top 2 finish..starting with a win tomorrow. :D

Na i reckon Cosgrove's bigger.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
sadly I am old enough to remember the great COLIN MILBURN. Now he could hit the ball quite hard and was classed as fit enough to play for England. :eek:

Attachments

• milburn.bmp
    687.6 KB · Views: 117

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that Bermudian may be HUGE but he can CATCH too:

[yt]Z_eEfP-3GjM[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here