Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mario Mandzukic - Worth a punt?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
What is "bedwetting" about starting a thread on one of the leading European forwards of the last decade who happens to be a free agent and immediately available to all?

In this window we've lost Stephens, Duffy, Murray, Montoya, Mooy so there's been a big net outflow in experience and if we do get sucked into a dogfight we will need experienced cool heads around.

Not an official thread until someone has accused you of bedwetting these days ! Strange times we live in !

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
These things don’t happen to us, but could you imagine.

Actually being able to cross from free kicks and corners, knowing there’s a tall fella who can score with his head. Ooh the option.

What is this thing 'heading' you talk of ? is it new ? sounds like footballing witchcraft :rolleyes:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
make-it-so.jpg

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
The most elite Glenn Murray? ABSOLUTELY.

(wages are going to be the real issue, especially coming from Qatar)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The most elite Glenn Murray? ABSOLUTELY.

(wages are going to be the real issue, especially coming from Qatar)

Wages would be I’m sure.

With our 2 polish fellas, Milik at Napoli in Jan would be dreamland stuff, in last year of contract, def Potter type forward and has been completely frozen out since failed transfer to Roma. Not in their 25 man squad or the their euro squad, poor fella has no game time between now and at least January if he can move then?. 26, possibly wages issue too, but he would be incredible.....maybe even cut price with the issues at Napoli (who obvs don’t want him anymore)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm not sure my body could cope with the erection I would have, if we signed him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here