Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marine Le Pen could campaign for UK to leave EU

D

Deleted member 22389

It's not any of us who value women less then men, it's more like other peoples cultures, religions, and their own attitudes to women that are dragging them down and sending the EU backwards, but nobody will admit it. Just look at what went on in Germany, Sweden even the UK.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Boris, Farage, Gove, Galloway and now Le Pen. All backing LEAVE, all complete fruitcakes. A pattern seems to be emerging...

Couldn't have put it better myself - surely people can see that the lunatics are in danger of taking over the asylum...................can't they?????

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Bob Crow was all for OUT and I'm sticking with that

AHA..........Old Bob - He used to drink in Old Kings Head at London Bridge a lot. I agreed with loads of his views but not on Europe. He disagreed with everything the Establishment was FOR. If the Government wanted to leave, he would want to stay

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The Guardian stirring things up I see ... from the OP's article

Michael Gove, the justice secretary, this week mocked what he called fear-mongering about “bogeymen” by the Remain camp.

He cited supposed warnings about “an alliance of Vladimir Putin, Marine Le Pen and Donald Trump, emboldened by our weakness, [who] would, like some geopolitical equivalent of the Penguin, Catwoman and the Joker, be liberated to spread chaos worldwide and subvert our democracy”.

I see Michael Gove was right (again) :lolol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It's not any of us who value women less then men, it's more like other peoples cultures, religions, and their own attitudes to women that are dragging them down and sending the EU backwards, but nobody will admit it. Just look at what went on in Germany, Sweden even the UK.

I don't disagree with that but UK Governments in years gone by ignored these issues and fought against them and I don't want the UK Government to have leaders with similar views

D

Deleted member 22389

I don't disagree with that but UK Governments in years gone by ignored these issues and fought against them and I don't want the UK Government to have leaders with similar views

But we won't and that's the thing. In your own mind what leaders worry you?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't want to stay within Europe to benefit my wallet. I want to stay in because it has been Europe who has brought the UK kicking and screaming into giving equal rights for all its citizens, not just the privileged. We are not there yet but I don't want to go back to a world where women were less valued than men within society or where minority groups were abused, where employment rights were virtually non existent.
These are all points I agree with. However people have different reasons for wanting in or out and there are convincing arguments for either side. There are a few hysterical posters on here, not you, who are demonstrating that the exit side is not alone in having supporters who are short of a few grey cells. In fact, many of the comments aimed at the exit camp here are just offensive, lack a compelling sense of reason and are immature to say the least, hardly the way to try to persuade people but a great way to start a binfest.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
But we won't and that's the thing. In your own mind what leaders worry you?

Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage for starters but it's not just that. It would be who they surrounded themselves within Governments or Cabinets that may for the here and now be less prominent and who may bring less savoury views to the table in the future.

D

Deleted member 22389

Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage for starters but it's not just that. It would be who they surrounded themselves within Governments or Cabinets that may for the here and now be less prominent and who may bring less savoury views to the table in the future.

Doesn't matter what party it is, your always going to get it and people will be removed. Labour have just suspended two people.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/15/labour-mp-suspended-over-anti-semitism-row-5753500/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...spended-over-claims-she-called-hitler-the-gr/

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bad news for the Brexit campaign if she does come - another bogeyman (K, bogeyperson) for the inners to demonise (not that she needs much demonising, I admit). They'll just frighten people into voting to stay because if they don't, they must be racist fascists like Marie le Penn. Just the same way as the 'In' campaign used Enoch Powell in 1975.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Strange because i quite like her

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Strange because i quite like her

confused with Marion Le Pen ?

marion-marechal-le-pen-3_4524416.jpg

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
AHA..........Old Bob - He used to drink in Old Kings Head at London Bridge a lot. I agreed with loads of his views but not on Europe. He disagreed with everything the Establishment was FOR. If the Government wanted to leave, he would want to stay

That's utter rubbish, Crow well understood that the Labour Party's abandonment of Clause IV was a sop to those Tories and capitalists that infected Labour in the early 90s and allowed New Labour to embrace an EU that was dedicated to privatisation.

His opposition lead to the RMT being thrown out of the Labour Party, which was another crime by Blair given the RMT was a founding Union of the Labour movement.

Corbyn of course was also pro Clause IV as a back bencher and now as leader he has the chance to re-institute the clause to ensure the profits of state assets once again went to the workers.............his recent speech about the EU demonstrates that he is not a politician if principle but another Tory shill. Sadly.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Boris, Farage, Gove, Galloway and now Le Pen. All backing LEAVE, all complete fruitcakes. A pattern seems to be emerging...

And yet if only we would get the arch Europhile Tony Blair to campaign for the in campaign, how we would laugh at the war criminal shilling for global capitalism.

A man who incidentally has been pushed out of any remain campaigning so toxic is he to the British public.

Farage, Gove et al may be fruits, they have not systematically lied to the country to take it to war with the resultant hundreds of thousands of deaths and current instability we are now dealing with.

By all means take the piss out of the outers, but we all know who is own your side and he is a platinum plated war mongering ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here