Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marillion's new album for free

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
I'm visiting a few of my favourite forums (of which yours is one) to let them know of a free download being made available by the rock band Marillion. Their new double album "Happiness is the Road" is available from Music Glue: Marillion .
They are my favourite rock band and are now nothing like what you remember from the eighties.

It won't be to everyone's taste but hey, it's free and if you don't like it, just delete it.

Thanks for your time, Chubbs.

FWIW I think it's brilliant.:thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm visiting a few of my favourite forums (of which yours is one) to let them know of a free download being made available by the rock band Marillion. Their new double album "Happiness is the Road" is available from Music Glue: Marillion .
They are my favourite rock band and are now nothing like what you remember from the eighties.

It won't be to everyone's taste but hey, it's free and if you don't like it, just delete it.

Free ? They should be paying us to listen to it.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Still a good group.I have seen them a few times and always enjoy it although the Fish days were better.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

:thumbsup:cheers for the post and well done on your win today

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
agreed, what a crock of shite I bet it is :)

Sorry mate, but with an avatar like you've got, you're probebly not a music fan, sorry to have taken up your valuable time :salute:

Cheers Surrey Jim, and BoQ. Good luck for the season and hope you make the play offs - great city.:cool:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Just cos I haven't posted for a while and I'm a sad Marillion liking bastard, it really isn't bad at all. I have my tickets to see them next month :)

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
Just cos I haven't posted for a while and I'm a sad Marillion liking bastard, it really isn't bad at all. I have my tickets to see them next month :)

Where mate? I'll be at the academy in Manc.

Oh and your not sad, it's music for intelligent people, it's the rest of the world who are out of touch.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here